my first pregnancy but miscarriage

good to be

Good to be
i have a friend who also experienced the same as u after mc. u could check with your gynae

faithmummy
i thought this is normal. cos I still get to see some milky liquid out from it and i also feel pain too. ya I will seeing my gynae on next Monday. hope everything goes well.

Faithmummy, I have experienced that also before about three years and a half back. It was also my first pregnancy. Based on what I know, miscarriage on first pregnancy is not rare, it happens to my two sisters-in-law as well.

Try to recover soon and take good care, you will have high chance of success when you try again just like me and my sisters-in-law.

Meanwhile, you may want to read measure to prevent miscarriage to make sure it does not happen again.

All the best.
Hi Carmeliading

Thank you for your encouragement and Link !!!

adlinzul

YUJIEKANG is an age-old recipe used by LIUJUNCEN, a Chinese medical practitioner to release the medicinal properties of its herbs using a unique form of administration in accordance with the physiological characteristics of women. A purely natural Traditional Chinese Medicine, this is an excellent health product for women.
Good for those always experinece MISCARRIAGE, White Discharge, FIBROID & CYSTS.
Pls email me at aszul1980@hotmail.com if u are keen in using it ya Tq