My girl is 2 years old now, thanks to Chinese Medicine

xiaodong

I was an infertile patient with irregular menstruation, which worsened to the point where menstruation occurred every two or three months, or it didn’t occur at all, unless having taken herbal medicine. I was diagnosed by western doctor to have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). Type-B ultrasonic results over the years suggested that there had never been any mature follicles. From December 2011 onwards, my husband and I started using DuoSuccess traditional chinese medicine therapies. My husband’s sperm motility was relatively low: Class-A: 27.24%, Class-B: 5.06%, Class-C: 7.39%, Class-D: 60.31%. We mainly used DuoSuccess sigma-energy Paper Therapy, and in April 2012, upon 40 years of age and 3 months of using DuoSuccess, I got pregnant. On Jan 8, 2013, my little girl “DuoDuo” was born. My personal insight is updated at http://www.shuojiankang.com/thread-162701-105-1.html

Feb 4, 2012
In summer 2010, I read the threads of “WenWen” Mum and “DaYang” Mum. They were written in traditional Chinese characters, and I had little patience reading it this way, but my heart told me that it might help me out one day, so I favourited it. Occasionally, I would re-open and read some posts, but did not go to the DuoSuccess Forum. I used Dr. ’s food therapy for 3 years, and Dr. Shan’s moxibustion for 2. It did help improve my conditions. From August 2011, I started using Ginger jujube soup. Months later, my excrement issues got better. Yet in wintertime, excrement issues worsened and my sleep quality went down. Some people say that a person with bad kidney suffers in winter. I had type-B ultrasonic tested on both of my kidneys, no problem at all. In early December, I tried sigma-energy Music Therapy for 3 days. I was having Butterfly Exercise while I was using Music Therapy. Previously, I just could not fall asleep easily on bed; but after use, I could get into sleep after I laid down. At that time, I did not attribute such improvement to using Music. On Dec 12, I went to my hometown to see a traditional chinese medicine doctor, and he delightedly told me that my heart pulse grew much stronger – previously it was like having great resistance to the flow, now it started flowing with lower resistance. In the past, this traditional chinese medicine doctor only helped diagnose me without much to say. Since that time he had discussed a lot with me. I told myself, my family and colleagues that the improvement was due to persistent food therapy. Gradually, however, there was a voice at the bottom of my heart telling me that it was Music that helped.

Last edited:

xiaodong

Mar 27, 2012
Summary (Used DuoSuccess therapies for 3 months)
My colleagues told me that my slightly dark lips turned red and the agate bracelet I was wearing turned shiny. There is no need to hope for anything. As long as we feel it and experience it through our hearts, there is response and reaction anywhere.
My hair became soft and smooth without having to use conditioner.
Excrement went into shape, and I felt emptied and cleansed.
I’d use Music almost every night, and turn off the computer when awake at midnight. But now I cannot wake up in the middle of the night, so I installed a timed turn-off software. I feel stronger mentally. In the past, when there were problems, I’d toss and turn in bed. Now I have a peace of mind, nothing can easily affect me. Whenever there’s an argument with someone else, I seldom fight back, my voice gets gentle and reasonable.
In the past, I’d like to exercise after lunch, but now just want to rest, on the table, and I’d feel refreshed in the afternoon.
(Now it is much easier – there is DuoSuccess iOS app with Music Therapy included)

May 20, 2012
I used pregnancy test strips yesterday and today, both positive. I never had a positive, menstruation had been unstable and irregular, so I was still not sure. Of course I was happy, but also calm.