My good tutor :)

geralimxm

I would like to dedicate this entry to parents who are troubled over their kids results. If you need contact number of this tutor, do contact me at geralimxm@gmail.com

For the past 3 years, I had been looking for a tutor for my son who is currently in p4. Trial lessons and usual lessons were conducted by several tutors but none of them worked out until one day, I happened to chanced upon on of a forum post regarding a good tutor that he had. I got this tutor's contact number from him.

She might be strict on your child but she has helped to make my child more focused on his studies and I'm impressed with his improvement for the past 6 months till now.

would like to share this tutor with all of you so contact me if you would like to engage her as a tutor.

Hi, I am Jeslyn and currently provides tutoring and cognitive training programs for children with rates that are definitely cheaper and more affordable. What differentiate me from others is that my tuition classes include cognitive activities. I also provide full intensive and structured cognitive training. Do visit https://www.facebook.com/brainmindsters to find out more =)

AceTutors

acetutor-logo.png

The root of education stems from the learnings shared between teachers and students, however, what truly matters most would be the lasting and effective relationship between them. At Ace Tutors, we not only provide experienced tutors at competitive rates, we also strive to create win-win situations for both tutor and student through our hassle-free matching system. Enjoy our free matching services with your desired tutors and embark on an educational journey of proven results with us today. Head on to www.acetutors.com.sg or call 6100-2237 to find out more!

Best Regards

AceTutors

acetutor-logo.png

[h=1]Adequate Sleep Equals Smarter Children[/h]
According to Dr Ines Wilhelm of the University of Tubingen’s Institute for Medical Psychology and Behavioural Neurobiology, studies of adults have shown that sleeping after learning supports the long-term storage of material learned. In the study published by Dr Wilhelm in 2013, it was found that children’s brains can transform subconscious learning into explicit knowledge while they sleep – more effectively than the brains of adults.
Adequate Sleep Equals Smarter Children

SammiTan

Nowadays once you find a good tutor, better to keep them cause it's hard to get 1 these days. Responsible kind esp.

AceTutors

The root of education stems from the learnings shared between teachers and student, however, what truly matters most would be the lasting and effective relationship between them. At Ace Tutors, we not only provide experienced tutors at competitive rates, we also strive to create win-win situations for both tutor and student through our hassle-free matching system. Enjoy our free matching services with your desired tutors and embark on an educational journey of proven results with us today. Check out our tutors who are rated good or excellent by us – Good Tutors as well as find out what parents are saying about us. Head on to www.acetutors.com.sg or call 6100-2237 to find out more!