My good tutor :)

geralimxm

I would like to dedicate this entry to parents who are troubled over their kids results. If you need contact number of this tutor, do contact me at geralimxm@gmail.com

For the past 3 years, I had been looking for a tutor for my son who is currently in p4. Trial lessons and usual lessons were conducted by several tutors but none of them worked out until one day, I happened to chanced upon on of a forum post regarding a good tutor that he had. I got this tutor's contact number from him.

She might be strict on your child but she has helped to make my child more focused on his studies and I'm impressed with his improvement for the past 6 months till now.

would like to share this tutor with all of you so contact me if you would like to engage her as a tutor.

Chris Tay

Hi Geralimxm

Please let me have the tutor's contact. I am looking for my secondary 1 boy.

Thanks.

I would like to dedicate this entry to parents who are troubled over their kids results. If you need contact number of this tutor, do contact me at geralimxm@gmail.com

For the past 3 years, I had been looking for a tutor for my son who is currently in p4. Trial lessons and usual lessons were conducted by several tutors but none of them worked out until one day, I happened to chanced upon on of a forum post regarding a good tutor that he had. I got this tutor's contact number from him.

She might be strict on your child but she has helped to make my child more focused on his studies and I'm impressed with his improvement for the past 6 months till now.

would like to share this tutor with all of you so contact me if you would like to engage her as a tutor.

sunnyday

Seeing this post, I would also like to thank my child's tutor for her hardwork and dedication. My child has got A in Math and Science during her PSLE this year. Very happy and thankful.

cher4GS

Seeing this post, I would also like to thank my child's tutor for her hardwork and dedication. My child has got A in Math and Science during her PSLE this year. Very happy and thankful.
Hi Sunnyday, Good work from your child! Congrats! Does your child has tuition ? Able to share with me the tutors contact?

Thanks

suzanne

i have this Maths tutor from Xpress Tuition, she is quite good in teaching and interacting with my kid. in short 2 months, she actually helped me a lot in communicating with my child and letting me know some secrets that i don't even know! can you imagine tt? well, maybe generation gap bet. me and my kid.

pm me if you need her contact!

sherry sam

i have this Maths tutor from Xpress Tuition, she is quite good in teaching and interacting with my kid. in short 2 months, she actually helped me a lot in communicating with my child and letting me know some secrets that i dont't even know! can you imagine that? well, maybe generation gap bet. me and my kid.

pm me if you need her contact!
Is she teaching Pri or Sec level?

Thanks

Tristar

I would like to thank my child's tuition teacher too. She's really motivating and encouraging. Now my child can focus better and is more keen in his work:)

Hchong76

Hi, I'm a working mother of 3 ( p5, k1 & k2) and just moved cck. Moving to a new place, my biggest challenge is looking for good tutors or tuition centre for my kids.
I'm looking for a English tutor for P5 & hoping, I can get some good recommendations through this forum.

Last of all, wishing all parents a great year ahead! Cheers!!!

kisuamommy

She teaches lower secondary maths and pri 3-5 maths
I understand how u feel!! All of us just want the best for our children. My elder son is also very playful and slack when he was younger, we got him many tutors and tried to push him as he is the same type as your DD . He has no sense of urgency and really needed someone that push him and encourage him and at the same time patient with him to guide him through. I was very frustrated as well, cos I am working full time and my mother in law dont understand English at all..

But most of the tutors we got previously was not really patience and motivate enough so we keep changing tutors for my son , until when he was in P5 , we finally got a REALLY GOOD teacher for him, at first we also doubt how much can she helps cos she looks quite young, but according to my boiboi she is very patient and always encourage him, and from what I see is that I NEVER seen any tutor that put in this much of effort to help my son...

She knew that we were concern that she is just another fly by night tutor and she might not be the suitable tutor for us, so she offered us 2 FREE Trial lessons, and said there's no obligatory for us to hire her if she is not good or not suitable for our boiboi... Another thing which I am really amazed was she provides 24/7 service to my boi! when my boi don't how to do his question in the midnight during PSLE period, she answer him within 30mins with detailed answers via sms n mms even when its 3am... I think I myself also wont bother answering my boi as I am too tired....

She been teaching my boi since then and my boi is gg to sec 4 next year.. My another daughter is also under her tutoring... I think you are in the same desperate situation as what I was previously, so I really recommend u to call her up, her name is Ms Janel Tan (83187919)..

She has a classroom at Katong opposite 112 and I think she offer holiday programme (which provides extra FREE consultation for the students that are weaker and needs a push)... I am sending my gals to her holiday programmes as well... they do small focus grp tuition... and offer A LOT of help to their students..... they provide: free trial and assessments when students first join them and then provide 24/7 mobile solver system for students, free unlimited consultation and per lesson progress report and conducive environment..... etc etc... I type until tired liao... but I think your should give her a try... My boy used to score borderlinein P4 after we engaged Ms tan he passed his PSLE with flyin color he is currently in Duman secondary and I am sending my younger daughter in too...

xavierng72

hi kisua mommy,

is this janel from mindshaper education centre? had wanted to enrol my son to be under her but she was quite full...currently he is under kelvin...very pleasant teacher and patient as well. must say that when i first stepped in the environment just made me so impressed, nthing like a tuition centre at all. resembles a library and kids these days don't like tuition but must say it worked on my son as he looks forward to going there for his lessons now..

I understand how u feel!! All of us just want the best for our children. My elder son is also very playful and slack when he was younger, we got him many tutors and tried to push him as he is the same type as your DD . He has no sense of urgency and really needed someone that push him and encourage him and at the same time patient with him to guide him through. I was very frustrated as well, cos I am working full time and my mother in law dont understand English at all..

But most of the tutors we got previously was not really patience and motivate enough so we keep changing tutors for my son , until when he was in P5 , we finally got a REALLY GOOD teacher for him, at first we also doubt how much can she helps cos she looks quite young, but according to my boiboi she is very patient and always encourage him, and from what I see is that I NEVER seen any tutor that put in this much of effort to help my son...

She knew that we were concern that she is just another fly by night tutor and she might not be the suitable tutor for us, so she offered us 2 FREE Trial lessons, and said there's no obligatory for us to hire her if she is not good or not suitable for our boiboi... Another thing which I am really amazed was she provides 24/7 service to my boi! when my boi don't how to do his question in the midnight during PSLE period, she answer him within 30mins with detailed answers via sms n mms even when its 3am... I think I myself also wont bother answering my boi as I am too tired....

She been teaching my boi since then and my boi is gg to sec 4 next year.. My another daughter is also under her tutoring... I think you are in the same desperate situation as what I was previously, so I really recommend u to call her up, her name is Ms Janel Tan (83187919)..

She has a classroom at Katong opposite 112 and I think she offer holiday programme (which provides extra FREE consultation for the students that are weaker and needs a push)... I am sending my gals to her holiday programmes as well... they do small focus grp tuition... and offer A LOT of help to their students..... they provide: free trial and assessments when students first join them and then provide 24/7 mobile solver system for students, free unlimited consultation and per lesson progress report and conducive environment..... etc etc... I type until tired liao... but I think your should give her a try... My boy used to score borderlinein P4 after we engaged Ms tan he passed his PSLE with flyin color he is currently in Duman secondary and I am sending my younger daughter in too...