My heart is shattered!!!

I just completed fighting a war! To tfs all my bm to my mum n friend hse due to fridge going to spoil... but some packs just got to go down the drain, unless someone wants them within the next 12hours...
What has shattered me was my hubby saw those bm n say just throw them away n no big deal!!!
Just becoz we have abundance n he is taking it for granted!!!

Hi Mikko, sorry to hear that. Husbands sometimes do not understand the difficulties we face trying to keep up with the milk supply which in turn helps them to save on formula milk.. :(
If u have any excess bm during this period of time,perhaps u want to donate it?I saw a fb post of someone requesting for bm donation for a little girl who had been diagnosed with spinal musculor atrophy type 1.doctor has ordered her to be on bm and she needs 130ml every 3hrs. If u are keen to do something good with your bm that might otherwise go to waste,pls contact Zann at 94997791 or zann9906@gmail.com.

Hi.. i only have 4packs of 16oz to b given away immediately and suitable for consumption immediately coz they r half defroze due to fridge defective..
The rest of the bm already given to my friend and her fridge are full..

apricotgem:675490 said:
Hi Mikko, sorry to hear that. Husbands sometimes do not understand the difficulties we face trying to keep up with the milk supply which in turn helps them to save on formula milk.. :(
If u have any excess bm during this period of time,perhaps u want to donate it?I saw a fb post of someone requesting for bm donation for a little girl who had been diagnosed with spinal musculor atrophy type 1.doctor has ordered her to be on bm and she needs 130ml every 3hrs. If u are keen to do something good with your bm that might otherwise go to waste,pls contact Zann at 94997791 or zann9906@gmail.com.

Jofeny

Its like that de. I having difficulty with my mil over my bm too.

To her, breastmilk squeeze will have. Why so paranoid over breastmilk which can't b finished? If bb rejects milk for a few sec, she will say bb dun wan n let the whole bottle stand there to b spoilt. N bb suddenly cry for no reason, she prepared a big bottle of bm to try to give bb to test if bb is hungry. Then tell me, fridge got a lot, faster use finish.

Stay here any longer I will go crazy. My hubby has been educated by me. I showed him my bleeding nipple for pumping the milk so that he knows it's not easy.

lizzy2101

I just completed fighting a war! To tfs all my breast milk to my mum n friend house due to fridge going to spoil... but some packs just got to go down the drain, unless someone wants them within the next 12hours...
What has shattered me was my hubby saw those breast milk n say just throw them away n no big deal!!!
Ifyou still have extras please donate here: Pls kindly whatsapp Zann at 94997791/92381789 or email zann9906@gmail.com or pm Elise Doremi if you have any to donate. Thanks in advance..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2012mums/

I saw in a facebook page that they are in need of breast milk..

Sorry just read the rest of the messages. Its already posted.. :(

Last edited:
Hi, i have try to contact zann.. but no reply...

Anyway, bm have been given to kind mummies..
lizzy2101:675675 said:
I just completed fighting a war! To tfs all my breast milk to my mum n friend house due to fridge going to spoil... but some packs just got to go down the drain, unless someone wants them within the next 12hours...
What has shattered me was my hubby saw those breast milk n say just throw them away n no big deal!!!
Ifyou still have extras please donate here: Pls kindly whatsapp Zann at 94997791/92381789 or email zann9906@gmail.com or pm Elise Doremi if you have any to donate. Thanks in advance..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2012mums/

I saw in a facebook page that they are in need of breast milk..

Sorry just read the rest of the messages. Its already posted.. :(

Wah.. this abit too much..
How old is ur baby? Ur nipple still bleed?

Jofeny:675528 said:
Its like that de. I having difficulty with my mil over my bm too.

To her, breastmilk squeeze will have. Why so paranoid over breastmilk which can't b finished? If bb rejects milk for a few sec, she will say bb dun wan n let the whole bottle stand there to b spoilt. N bb suddenly cry for no reason, she prepared a big bottle of bm to try to give bb to test if bb is hungry. Then tell me, fridge got a lot, faster use finish.

Stay here any longer I will go crazy. My hubby has been educated by me. I showed him my bleeding nipple for pumping the milk so that he knows it's not easy.

chery wong

At times, husband just speak without using their brains. They don't consider our feelings. What I can say it's try not to let the words get in our hearts. Learn to accept that they do things differently from us. And focus more on the good side of our hubby. :)

Dear mummy, thanks for the comfort...

Anyway, i have immediately stop breastfeed due to immediate notice for work..

Well, its so heart pain to stop.. like wise its also too painful to stop immediately ... its takes me more than a week to stop the painfulness...

Its not worth it..

chery wong

Having our own babies takes a lot of courage, pain and tears. We may not feel worth it as at now but one day we will, after a long journey and as we see they grow up, we will be glad that we took this journey with them. :)