My Little Joshua is borned too - 14 Oct 09

camomile

There's really nothing much to describe during my delivery process...everything went normally and smoothly..in an earlier thread, I read someone saying

One of Man's greatest creation for Woman is Epidural!

Seriously I can't agree more!!

What I really want to share is my painful experience after delivery, after the faded off holy epidural! Have anyone of you experience uterus contraction?

Mine was sooooooo intense..I couldn't move at all, i just cried helpless...begging the nurses, the doctors to prescribe me something to off the pain. How I wish its Epidural again...

I was then giving painkillers (not effective)..a Jab in my thigh (not effective) too... but it does help putting me to sleep in agony of course..and in sweat...

please share your experience with me if you had the same?

Oh doctor's explanation "its normal, as its a "GOOD" sign that my body is getting back in shape"...

hehe...anyway..the happy part of this thread... i like to introduce my baby boy...Joshua Chong H eng Feng, born 14 Oct 09, Morning, weighing at 2.71kg. Mt Alvernia.

He's a serious Heart Throbber!

Attachments

Last edited:

Catty

Congrats Camomile on your lovely and handsome baby boy.. :Dancing_wub:

What your gynae said is true that if you can feel your uterus contraction is good, every mummies (normal delivery) will need to go through this part too but not to worried as the pain won't be that long, think the most will only last about 1 or 2 days only if i'm not wrong and hope that you'll have a most enjoyable stay in Mt.Alvernia.. :001_302:

camomile

Catty, you are very right.

it ended 2 days. but the pain came back again on the 4th day. because of breast feeding. breast feeding encourages uterous contraction too...by then the pain killers the hospital gave works. the pain is milder, and the painkiller can cope with it better...

wenz

congrats to u and ur baby share the same bday as my gal.. 14th Oct... hehe

and uterus contraction yes its painful... i can fully understand your pain as i gone thru this thrice and my birth are all natural w/o epidural...

dun worry u are :red: great mother! and everything will be fine after a few weeks...

aIDa81

:Dancing_wub:Congrats Camomile! wish u speedy recovery, n welcome to motherhood!
For me Im quite lucky, no pain after delivery. Only when the fantastic contractions during delivery.. Take Care!!

hakisumi

congrats camomile mummy
sleepless nightz.. here we come....
kekeke...
ehh.. u also at Mt A? maybe i passed by u... hahahaa
or maybe you discharge ler..
me delivered 16oct though..hehehe

Last edited: