My Little Pony Friend-tastic Picnic Party

Feel the Magic of Friendship in the air at the My Little Pony Friend-tastic Picnic Party!

Come join us on Saturday, 27[SUP]th[/SUP] June, as we gather for a picnic at Bishan Ang Mo Kio Park from 2pm to 7pm! Bring along your picnic mat and your favourite snacks. Enjoy a full day of magical pony activities with your family and friends. See you at the My Little Pony Friend-tastic Picnic Party!
Saturday, 27 June, 2015
2pm – 7pm
Bishan Ang Mo Kio Park, Grand Lawn 1

Admission is FREE

1. My Little Pony Friend-tastic Gift
Like Hasbro Singapore Facebook page and receive a Friend-tastic gift at the event. Limited quantities are available and while stocks last.

2. Picnic and My Little Pony Animation Screening
Bring your baskets, bring your mats, bring your food, and bring your family and friends!

Get together with your family and friends and catch back-to-back episodes of the My Little Pony animation while munching on your favourite goodies.

2. Magical Pony Quests
Conquer Magical Pony Quests and collect all six cutie mark stamps on the Pony Quest Card to qualify for the lucky draw. You may stand a chance to win attractive prizes worth over $1000.

3. Meet & Greet your Favourite Pony
Catch the appearance of your favourite My Little Pony characters at the following timings:

Time: 3pm – 3.30pm; 5pm – 5.30pm

4. Pony Sweet Treats
Bring along your own food to the picnic and indulge in complimentary pony sweet treats.

5. Friend-tastic Selfie Contest
Snap a selfie at the MLP Friend-tastic Picnic Party and stand a chance to win a My Little Pony toy hamper worth $100. Three lucky winners with the sweetest friendship message will be selected. Terms and conditions apply.

Snap a selfie at the event
Hashtag #Friendshipismagicsg on Instagram
Caption it with a friendship message

6. Customised Stamp Making
With a PC and the Pomrie Stamp Maker, it’s fun and easy for anyone to make original, one-of-a-kind stamps.

Visit the Casio booth to make your own Pomrie My Little Pony Stamp. Limited stamp quantities available.

For more info, visit http://www.facebook.com/hasbrosingapore

EventWiz

Feel the Magic of Friendship in the air at the My Little Pony Friend-tastic Picnic Party!

Come join us on Saturday, 27[SUP]th[/SUP] June, as we gather for a picnic at Bishan Ang Mo Kio Park from 2pm to 7pm! Bring along your picnic mat and your favourite snacks. Enjoy a full day of magical pony activities with your family and friends. See you at the My Little Pony Friend-tastic Picnic Party!
Saturday, 27 June, 2015
2pm – 7pm
Bishan Ang Mo Kio Park, Grand Lawn 1

Admission is FREE

1. My Little Pony Friend-tastic Gift
Like Hasbro Singapore Facebook page and receive a Friend-tastic gift at the event. Limited quantities are available and while stocks last.

2. Picnic and My Little Pony Animation Screening
Bring your baskets, bring your mats, bring your food, and bring your family and friends!

Get together with your family and friends and catch back-to-back episodes of the My Little Pony animation while munching on your favourite goodies.

2. Magical Pony Quests
Conquer Magical Pony Quests and collect all six cutie mark stamps on the Pony Quest Card to qualify for the lucky draw. You may stand a chance to win attractive prizes worth over $1000.

3. Meet & Greet your Favourite Pony
Catch the appearance of your favourite My Little Pony characters at the following timings:

Time: 3pm – 3.30pm; 5pm – 5.30pm

4. Pony Sweet Treats
Bring along your own food to the picnic and indulge in complimentary pony sweet treats.

5. Friend-tastic Selfie Contest
Snap a selfie at the MLP Friend-tastic Picnic Party and stand a chance to win a My Little Pony toy hamper worth $100. Three lucky winners with the sweetest friendship message will be selected. Terms and conditions apply.

Snap a selfie at the event
Hashtag #Friendshipismagicsg on Instagram
Caption it with a friendship message

6. Customised Stamp Making
With a PC and the Pomrie Stamp Maker, it’s fun and easy for anyone to make original, one-of-a-kind stamps.

Visit the Casio booth to make your own Pomrie My Little Pony Stamp. Limited stamp quantities available.

For more info, visit http://www.facebook.com/hasbrosingapore
Organizing an event?

Event Wiz is the new Singapore platform that matches clients with event service providers. Planning your parties, exhibitions or even wedding has never been this easy! Register for free now! Businesses also get additional perks for joining us!
https://www.eventwiz.sg
https://www.facebook.com/eventwizsg