Swimtutor

Alpha Male
Ingredient as follow:
1) Flour 450gm
2) 1 whole 250 gm butter (saltish type)
3) 3 egg yoke only
4) Pineapple paste

Directions:
1) Put flour, egg and soft butter together. Mix well.
2) Make the shape and fill up the paste. YOu can imprint it or do whatever shape you like it to be.
3) Place on the tray until tray is filled with tart
4) Preheat oven to around 200 degree for about 5 mins.
5) Place the product into the oven
6) Bake for about 20 to 25 min depending on the size of oven you use
7) Remove it out from oven and coat a layer of egg yolk and place in the oven again.
8) Bake another 5 mins and cool in the rack.

Serve and enjoy.

zputriz

dear how you make the strawberry effect? wanna make for hari raya.. but i dont want to buy some more baking stuffs like the roller and shaper for traditional tarts.. if let say i just roll innto a 'pillow' shape and brush egg yolk ok rite? cos i prefer making it simple.. after all pop into e mouth.. hehe! den what flour u use? normal plain flour or all purpose type is it?

Last edited:

Swimtutor

Alpha Male
To create those strawberry effect naturally need lot of handwork which I doubt you gona spend more time working on it. A sisscor is all you need to make such effect. I use bread flour (high gluten).
Brushing the tart only when it is about to cook otherwise those yolk will get burnt easily. Hope this help and have fun. :)

zputriz

didnt know ur a guy...
nway i tried, but using all pupose flour also makes the tart kinda crack a bit.. but taste wish quite gd :)

Swimtutor

Alpha Male
didnt know your a guy...
nway i tried, but using all pupose flour also makes the tart kinda crack a bit.. but taste wish quite good :)
I would prefer to use bread flour to make. Glad you find it good. So was it fun? Smell nice too huh. Enjoy your holiday with friends and wish you good health and happiness. :)