My Super Sensitive, Oily & BIG pores face problem has cure liao!!!

yvonne_ktw

Hi mummies,

I have very bad face condition. Used lots of brand product, went for facial with Dr Spa, Dr Haach, New York, neighbourhood facial shop but none can resolve my problem.

Until my neighbor introduced me this Brand called Celavive. After 1time use i see my face glow now my red sensitive face problem has tremendous improvement. My pores on nose 1batch is gone. on other area is minimizing. I can share my before and after photo with you if you want. hehehe

What i love most is i've found out those brand that i have been using has preservative, paraben, alcohol so no wonder my face forever so bad condition and i learnt something is dosent mean expensive product is the best. Cheaper one might be better.
Celavive is gluten-free, contains no harsh chemicals or parabens, and has been dermatologically tested and non-comedogenic, which means it will not clog pores.

•Celavive is designed to bring your complexion to life. Each product contains innovative science-based ingredients and vital nutrients to replenish, balance, and restore your skin’s youthful appearance.
•One way to protect against damage and prevent early signs of aging is through the use of antioxidants
•In only a few short weeks of using the full regimen, you will see beautiful results:
•Brighter, healthy-looking glowing skin
•Enhanced look of firmness
•Visibly reduced fine lines and wrinkles
•Improved hydration
•Appearance of soft, smooth texture
•Visibly even skin tone

Can check out here:

ellieyao

I tried using USANA's product (Essentials) for a week. It has been great to me. It helps make me feel healthy everyday. I think all of their products are effective just like Celavive.

danielle29

Hey fellow Singaporeans, I came across this new telegram community @sgskincarehelp dedicated for skincare advice for those living in hot and humid Singapore. Its quite new but any interested can join, ask questions or share advice! I personally haven't found anything similar for Singapore on telegram, thought it might be helpful for some of us

JaneBower

Wow, your office looks very cozy and tidy. This is a place where you want to relax and unwind. I want to go for paraffin therapy and hot towel treatment. But recently, I went for laser hair removal, I found a very cool Best Laser Hair Removal Vancouver studio and was very pleased with the procedure's effect. I'm unsure if I can do massages and various body wraps after a laser hair removal session. But the offer is very interesting. And my body needs relaxation of that kind.

In my case I got pretty bad acne scars that I've had since my college days, and before I was prescribed some creams to help reduce their appearance but either they don't work or I'm just too lazy to wait for their results. What worked more quickly for me were chemical peels and laser treatments. They're very effective and give quick and noticeable results. I get them from Dr Colin Tham.