Nanny vs Full day care

Mel928

Hi mummies,

Would you prefer a nanny or daycare for a 2 years old toddler? I will return to full time job in 2015 so in dilemma now should I introduce my gal to new caregiver or childcare setting. My gal is very shy and reserved with strangers, I noticed that she likes to play with other kids but too shy and thus dont know how to mix around.

And any mummies with good rec of good nanny around hougang mall area, please do let me know. Thanks.

hpc

Im staying in pasir ris,very xp nanny,can contact me if need help.97327396 for disscussion.

Hi Mel,

With your child's welfare, it is best to find someone who will look after her like her very own child. Hiring a nanny can be a plus, if you ever find a reliable and trustworthy one. Why a nanny? In my opinion, your kid's needs will be attended to immediately as it's going to be one-to-one interaction. Your nanny can always bring your kid to the playground for interaction with other kids. The only challenge and biggest one, though, is finding the right one who is selfless and true to her vocation. God bless!