Nanny wanted in Yishun

faithster

Infant care in yishun

Hi Mummies, I am looking for a infant care in yishun area. Hopefully near chong pang. Do u have any good ones to recommend?:err:

Last edited:

Mummy Geeh

Re: Infant care in yishun

Hi Mummies, I am looking for a infant care in yishun area. Hopefully near chong pang. Do you have any good ones to recommend?:err:
i know they have one at the Yishun Polyclinic called Carpe Diem. Also one at Yishun Safra called Eager Beaver.

mrspon

the 1 in yishun polyclinic not takin in heard tat they r closin soon. went ther but reject me even i say willin to wait on their waitin list.
yishun safra de muz wait. they say got 2 child gng to pull out i think nov mayb u can try.
ther is 1 near khatib camp is called Greentree montessori. fren jux went got vacancies

faithster

the 1 in yishun polyclinic not takin in heard that they are closin soon. went ther but reject me even i say willin to wait on their waitin list.
yishun safra must wait. they say got 2 child gng to pull out i think nov mayb you can try.
ther is 1 near khatib camp is called Greentree montessori. friend jux went got vacancies
I went to check safra also and they do not have a flexi care so i am still considering ;( another at blk 411 but environment look very messy n also far from my place so i think it out. Any idea how much is Greentree montessori?

Last edited:

weiling1985

Hi,

Do u still looking for nanny in Yishun Chong Pang? I am staying at Chong Pang. My mummy is looking for a baby to look after from 0 yrs.

Her Criteria is:

- Day Care 7.30am to 7pm (negotiable)
- Have to bring to our home
- Salary $650

Kindly email me @ gal19_ling@hotmail.com or give her a call at 94236713.

Last edited:

Sunariati Sonario

Hi there,

Pleasant and warmest greetings. Do kindly text me or keep in touch if you are keen and deem me fit to care for your precious ones (Mobile @ 8cb8087d).
I am currently providing a home base infant care services. I can cater to infants from 2 months old onwards. I will also be providing an ideal menu and activities to engage kids under my care purposefully and beneficially. Toys, playpens, etc.. will also be provided for. Almost similar to those professional infant care centres in Singapore.

Why sign up with my services?
- I provide unique age appropriate and educational activities that develop your child’s growth and development holistically. I will have with me passionate educarer who puts child best interest as priority.
- Provide pick-up and drop-off service from your home near Woodlands and Sembawang areas, if required. Arrangement can be made.

For your reference:-
I have been in the early childhood line for the past 12 yrs guiding children and was also into operations of operating a centre and handling staffs matters.
Trained in ECCE- diploma (education and leadership), infant care, first aid and Bachelor of Arts (hons) in ECCE from University of Wales.

Kindly advise if you are keen for arrangement and further discussion.

Cheers,
Su