Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts partners University of the Arts London to offer new degree programmes

SINGAPORE - Students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree in arts and design will soon have more options.

New degree programmes will be available following a partnership between the Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (Nafa) and the University of the Arts London (UAL).

They are targeted to begin in the 2021/2022 academic year and eligible students can receive government subsidies for the tuition fees for these courses.

More at https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/parenting-education/nanyang-academy-of-fine-arts-and-university-of-the-arts-london

YoruVoly

Thanks for sharing the opportunity, hunter-killer! Currently, I'm looking for a university to apply to, so your suggestion is very useful. So, basically, I'm searching for a university in the EU. The best option I've found is Prague Film School. So now I have a choice between IED Barcelona and that film school. I think my decision should be based on my own feelings. You know, my parents often tell me what they want me to become, and it bothers me a lot. What do you think? Should I make this choice based on my own thoughts? Would it be better to stick to my parents' opinion? Thanks for help

Last edited: