Nation Maid Agency - good?

MsKoh1973

Anybody tried their maid? Their website like got many biodata, dun noe good or not for after sales service.

Their maid good?

Anyone tried before? Any comments? My indo maid resigned, thinking of getting a philipino maid wif good english and > 35 yo. Anybody tried maid with older age?

MsKoh1973

I went Nation to interview their transfer maid.......wowo, they quite demanding....some maid even told me dun want to wk for family with more than 4 pp...........

in the end, I went to Advance Link at Rochor and get a transfer maid.....

wow so fussy ahh. lol.

I think not all maids from them are like that laa. hehe. the biodata on each maid has some kind of code - will tell the staff which training centres the maids r from. one staff told me to choose from certain centres cause some centres can train really good helpers where as some dont even do a good job interviewing them.

I got my maid from them.Yishun branch. the agency was really against me hiring a filipino maid lehh. said they are full of problems.
told them I really need someone who can speak English and I am willing to pay more for no off days. They told me the filipino maids will agree but months later, they will even fight with u at MOM for off days and hp.

are other agencies against filipino maids too?

stonston

Eh, the agency I go to does not recommend Filipino maids too.
They ask us to get Indon, ex-Msia or ex-Singapore. My maid is ex-Msia, can speak and understand English :)

allycat

The one i went to also doesnt recommend Philipino maids. My current one is Indo and her English is not too bad.

*envious*

stonston and allycat!

having a conversation with my maid is making me go nutz...
she doesnt seemed to be interested to learn English...
She can rattle on in her language like we understand...
If not for the online translator, I wouldve :wong13:

allycat

I actually got her an English-Indo dictionery and my maid referred to it frequently initially.

MsKoh1973

My transfer maid is Indo-Christian, her english is ok, she eat pork. so easier for us.

She was x-Msia, do general house cleaning there, now her first week here, her wk so so lah, but at least she can communicate with the kids...........

maybe I let her "enjoy" her life first........next week then I go through her wk with her again.......

now she watching cantoon with my kids..........

allycat

I allow my maid to watch TV, listen to music, borrow books whenever we're at the library, etc, so long as she finishes her work.

Keithyy

Anybody tried their maid? Their website like got many biodata, dun noe good or not for after sales service.

Their maid good?

Anyone tried before? Any comments? My indo maid resigned, thinking of getting a philipino maid wif good english and > 35 yo. Anybody tried maid with older age?
Filipino maids are good...
I tried Nation Maid. They have really good service. ...My maid is really good in cleaning my room and bathroom. ... I asked her to water my plants too,... and she did. very obedient and respectful...so summary is nation maid very very good

Last edited:

Michellly

Nation maid is great! I admire the job my maid did at my house. its very clean all the time. i am not used to my house being clean like this. I recommend Nation maid. More mums and families should look for their maids in Nation Maid!