Natural Birth or C-Sec?

nana2014

Hi all mummies, I am going to labour next month.. was still thinking whether natural birth or C-Sec will be better?
Is it true that C-Sec will take around 3 months to recover? And also, this is my 1st child, bb boy.. heard that 1st child and is a boy will have earlier labour? :confused:

jeslow

Hi nana,

Generally most gynae will recommend natural if possible..for my case, i had c-sect coz didn't dilate enough after 10 over hours and waterbag already burst liao..so it all depends on your situation and your preference bah..recovery for natural is definitely be faster than c-sect which cuts through layers of skin so that takes quite some time to recover, and need to be mindful of the food we eat too for the healing of the wound.

jeslow

Hi nana,

I just gave birth abt 3 wks ago so my wound still healing lor..hehe, my colleague told me for hers after 6 mths liao the wound site still feels sore...so I think it really takes time

nana2014

Hi nana,

I just gave birth abt 3 wks ago so my wound still healing lor..hehe, my colleague told me for hers after 6 mths liao the wound site still feels sore...so I think it really takes time
Oic, thanks for sharing n take good care :)