Natural skin moisturizer?

jinetakosa

I'm looking for a natural moisturizer to apply onto my face and I told myself that it has to be so natural that I could eat it or almost eat it.
among these foods, which do you think is the best moisturizer:
1) extra-virgin olive oil
2) coconut oil
3 other (please specify)

Last edited:

Siamson

Pure chimp products are great and 100% natural.
Using them I have my skin well-moisturized and clear.

Porty

This is how I have put a stop to my annoyingly dry & irritated skin

Daily a multivitamin once a day (make sure it contains B vitamins)
Drink plenty of water. I tend to look at the colour of my wee to see if i'm hydrated or not.
Use purechimp super body cream
Increased omega 3 in my diet. You coud always use a supplement.
Purchased a humidifier for my bedroom.

BrittN

Coconut oil is natural skin moisturizer; it is also one of the best natural skin moisturizer. It has many uses and it has Vitamin E which repairs the skin from some damage. Natural are the best to use to avoid skin irritation or problem. You can also use coconut oil in your hair as a hair mask or conditioner.

Mojolove

Coconut oil is natural skin moisturizer; it is also one of the best natural skin moisturizer. It has many uses and it has Vitamin E which repairs the skin from some damage. Natural are the best to use to avoid skin irritation or problem. You can also use coconut oil in your hair as a hair mask or conditioner.

Hi, where can I buy the coconut oil? Any brand to recommend? Thanks!

Waver

I have also used pure chimp products to have my skin well-moisturized and like the way they work on my skin.

JustineFoong1983

I like argan oil. Coconut oil is cheaper, yes, and has its advantages (like proven anti-microbial activity) but its fatty acid content is largely saturated so it can't be used by cells to grow and proliferate.

Both oils are known to have lots of anti-oxidants, are anti-inflammatory, have wound healing properties and quite likely anti-cancer and anti-ageing.

Last edited: