Natural way to handle Morning Sickness

SH74

actu it's v ez to curb MS. unless those really serious n rare ones or those jus seeing food or thinking of food will make u puke. jus alw make sure that your stomach is not empty esp b4 sleep and/or after u get up.

hueychye79

My MS start when I enter 9 weeks and stop when I am about 16weeks.

I vomit after every meal.

Make sure your stomach is not empty and drink a lot of warm water.

I eat a lot of sweet (non sugar) at my pregnancy period.

Just bear with it.

It will gone..

ttml

I m ashamed of myself after reading this thread as was hospitalised for 2 mths during the 2nd and 3rd month of my pregnancy due to MS. Maybe i m the rare case.

bubbybub

i also had really bad MS (non stop puking everyday) until my 5th mth (21-22 weeks). Went to the hospital to be put on drip as well. Anyway when my MS finally ended, it wasn't a total stop as well.. it slowly and gradually stopped for me during that period.

Nothing worked for me and i tried everything... crackers in the morning, preggie pops, ginger sweets, ginger tea, anti vomit pills etc. So much so i totally skipped having dinner cos i was afraid of vomitting. I rather sleep through dinner time. Lost about 5kg of weight during this period.

Its just something our bodies go through and we need to "tahan" until it stops.

I know its really bad ladies....... theres a light at the end of the tunnel.. just tahan!!!

ttml

i also had really bad MS (non stop puking everyday) until my 5th month (21-22 weeks). Went to the hospital to be put on drip as well. Anyway when my MS finally ended, it wasn't a total stop as well.. it slowly and gradually stopped for me during that period.

Nothing worked for me and i tried everything... crackers in the morning, preggie pops, ginger sweets, ginger tea, anti vomit pills etc. So much so i totally skipped having dinner cos i was afraid of vomitting. I rather sleep through dinner time. Lost about 5kg of weight during this period.

Its just something our bodies go through and we need to "tahan" until it stops.

I know its really bad ladies....... theres a light at the end of the tunnel.. just tahan!!!

Non stop puking day and nite and every 10 to 15minutes.......puked after drinking water, when brushing teeth etc. Lost 10kg during that period.

I was told to control my mind but failed to do so.:shyxxx:

SH74

well.. look on d bright side.. ur husbands will appreciate u more seeing u suffer so much to give him a baby. it makes a diff as compared to husband's mindset towards wife w easy preg.

Hi ladies, wonder if you have any problem with Morning Sickness and feel tired at work? I am now on anti-nausea pills to handle my morning sickness. I can actually vomit the whole day. Anyone knows of any natural ingredients to take to lessen morning sickness?
Perhaps you can try some of the suggestion in my morning sickness article at : Dealing with Morning Sickness while Pregnant ~ From Womb to Birth

Alternatively, watch this clip at youtube: YouTube - Morning Sickness

I hope this help....

Gem2505

My ms is terrible. Totally hate any food at sight. Very fan3 wei4.
same. whatever food comes infront of me seems not delicious at all. =(
havent been having a proper meal since MS started in week 5. i thot it was too early for MS to start at week 5? terrible feeling.

maine78

same. whatever food comes infront of me seems not delicious at all. =(
havent been having a proper meal since MS started in week 5. i thot it was too early for MS to start at week 5? terrible feeling.
mine starts in week 5 too and i too tot it was early.