Need advice;Quinny Zapp Music Mosaic?

yaz

HI!

Need your oppinion on the Quinny Zapp special edition Music Mosaic.

What do you think of it?Are the colours too bright/strong?
Would you consider to buy it if you are in my place?

And how about the 2009 Quinny Zapp IRON?

Im thinking of either to buy the Quinny Zapp Music Mosaic or the Quinny Zapp 2009 IRON.
Strollers and Prams :: View topic - I have to own a Zapp too!!!

Last edited:

Olivia's Mummy

Hi there,

I have a Quinny Zapp (in black, boring but oh so classic!!) and I think the Iron looks soooooo much better than the Music Mosiac!!!

The MM is far too busy and in a way kind of looks cheap like made in China or something!! It's got too many of those primary colours!

Hope I helped!

P.s are you using your Quinny just as a stroller as I know that my LO likes to have a nap sometimes when out so we only use it for short trips to town!

yaz

P.s are you using your Quinny just as a stroller as I know that my LO likes to have a nap sometimes when out so we only use it for short trips to town!
Hi!

Thanks for the advice.
I just bought a Bugaboo Bee after selling my Buzz.
But i need to purchase the adapters for the MC saparately.
So i thought instead of getting the adapters,i may else well spent a couple of hundred more to get the zapp or any strollers that are adaptable to the MC..so i'll have two strollers.
But now it seems i have few choice s to make..either the Zapp,titanium Baby & i just found out about the Buggsters..which I was told are selling very well in Spore.
TQ

estherlin

hey ya my boy too, will zzzz off and with buzz he cant lie down and i have to carry him thru *tired* and my buzz is so new coz rarely use. Any good place i can sell off???

sorri if mislead ppl reading, meant to sell off my zapp first

Last edited: