need advise how to handle the trip with FULL BF baby

hi mommys&daddys, need yr advise :)

i will be home for CNY and my 4mnth baby is full BF. so how to handle 5hours trip by airplane?

any moms have experience taking long trip with full BF baby? pls share.

how many EBM need to bring along? and how long it can stand during waiting for boarding?

any nursing rooms in changi airport terminal 1 and terminal 2 ?

thanks in advance for any advise

hi there! just went on a trip via T3, and they have parenting rooms with nursing cubicle, changing table etc. Was very nice. As for T1 and T2, I only noticed changing stations in the toilets, but didn't notice nursing rooms. but then again i wasn't on the lookout, so i could be wrong abt this.

it's good to feed the baby during takeoff and landing to relieve the ear pressure, and depending on your baby, you probably need to feed at least once during the flight. so do bring 2-3 feed's worth if you're bottle feeding. For me, i just let the baby latch on, so didn't have to worry abt bringing bottles. just a scarf for discreet feeding.

an interesting thing for us was that during our flight, there was turbulance for a long period, so no one can move around much. so i guess if you have a bottle that needs to be warmed up then, also difficult for the crew to come and serve you. so better to bring own hot water?

other things to note:
- air in the plane is dry, so baby may get thirsty more easily and drink more
- moisturiser is useful for both mom and baby
- bring one or two toys to entertain the baby

hi there! just went on a trip via T3, and they have parenting rooms with nursing cubicle, changing table etc. Was very nice. As for T1 and T2, I only noticed changing stations in the toilets, but didn't notice nursing rooms. but then again i wasn't on the lookout, so i could be wrong abt this.

it's good to feed the baby during takeoff and landing to relieve the ear pressure, and depending on your baby, you probably need to feed at least once during the flight. so do bring 2-3 feed's worth if you're bottle feeding. For me, i just let the baby latch on, so didn't have to worry abt bringing bottles. just a scarf for discreet feeding.

an interesting thing for us was that during our flight, there was turbulance for a long period, so no one can move around much. so i guess if you have a bottle that needs to be warmed up then, also difficult for the crew to come and serve you. so better to bring own hot water?

other things to note:
- air in the plane is dry, so baby may get thirsty more easily and drink more
- moisturiser is useful for both mom and baby
- bring one or two toys to entertain the baby

Ohh great... thanks for sharing... :)