need advise....

hi mummies

what do i need to prepare for my baby? i am gonna bring her to Hong Kong next week.. will stay for two weeks and go to china for a week...

do i need to bring her for jabs?

what are the things to take note on the plane?

what are the things i must bring along?

advise needed!!!!

thks

yakii

hi mummies

what do i need to prepare for my baby? i am gonna bring her to Hong Kong next week.. will stay for two weeks and go to china for a week...

do i need to bring her for jabs?

what are the things to take note on the plane?

what are the things i must bring along?

advise needed!!!!

thks
How many mth is your baby?? I bring my boy to Gold coast when he is 14mth and we brought the follow for the 1 week trip:
  1. Formula milk
  2. 1 big pack of pampers
  3. sweater
  4. snacks
  5. books/toys to keep him busy in the flight
  6. milk bottles
  7. hot water flask
  8. pillow
we did bring him to the doctor to ask whether need any jab but cos we we travelling to Australia so he say nothing major there. You can check wif ur doc to see is there a need anot.

When the plane is taking off we give him his bottle wif water to suck to reduce the pressure. As we are taking a night flight so he sleep thru out the flight and waking up onli to drink his milk. :001_302: We took the seat wif the bassinet but we r afraid tat he turn and fall so i held him in my arm and sleep.

hi yakii

my baby is 5 mths... going to hong kong for 3 weeks.. just went for jabs today.. i asked the doc to give me eye drop, nose drop, cream, etc.. haha... i will bring along 3 packets of pampers.. and 3 big tins of formula... umm.. just wondering do i miss out anything... dont know whether my baby can get use to different environment or not... also afriad she might fell unwell...

yakii

hi yakii

my baby is 5 mths... going to hong kong for 3 weeks.. just went for jabs today.. i asked the doc to give me eye drop, nose drop, cream, etc.. haha... i will bring along 3 packets of pampers.. and 3 big tins of formula... umm.. just wondering do i miss out anything... dont know whether my baby can get use to different environment or not... also afriad she might fell unwell...
get ready those like fever, flu, cough medicine and the fever cold pack..cos kids we nvr know when they fall sick.. i think is good also to check where is the nearest clinic or hospital so in case of anything can go there straight