Need blessings for young parents (father 18, mother 16)

Jnlm

Hi,

I'm helping a pair of young parents (father 18, mother 16) who have bravely & responsibly decided to bring their baby girl into this world in Q1 2015.
If you're willing to offer them any mother/ baby items, I'm willing to make a trip down to collect for them.

On behalf of Daddy R and Mummy B, thank you in advance.

Volunteer Joy

Jnlm

Hi LyDeeAna,

On behalf of the young parents, thank you for your kind gestures.

I'm willing to make my way down to collect the items from you.
I can be reached on whatsapp/ SMS at 97763754.

Please let me know when (days/ time slots) you'll be comfortable to meet for collection.

Thank you once again,
volunteer Joy

Jnlm

Hi hpc,

The young parents are expecting their baby girl in 2mths' time (ard late February) but they currently don't have a single baby item yet.
They are not fussy/ well-to-do teens, they are starting to know the importance of savings and are trying their best to ease their own parents' financial load.

Volunteer,
Joy

Aanju

Hi!
I have a baby walker, ride along car and bike to give away. All are in perfect brand new condition. Self collection at my place only.
If interested sms/whatsapp +65-91807877.
Thanks.

nana2014

Hi LyDeeAna,

On behalf of the young parents, thank you for your kind gestures.

I'm willing to make my way down to collect the items from you.
I can be reached on whatsapp/ SMS at 97763754.

Please let me know when (days/ time slots) you'll be comfortable to meet for collection.

Thank you once again,
volunteer Joy
Hi, I will see what we can give away to bless and whatsapp u soon! :)

Jnlm

Hi all,
thank you for all your responses and kind donations so far.

From my few posts in the various forums and through my groups network, we managed to gather most of what the couple & baby needs for the 1st year (Other than food/ perishable goods..etc)

We will stop collection for the time being and close the thread to direct donors to other needy parents out there. For those whom I have not responded to ( hpc, aanju, nana2014, Christine jiang) thank you for the kind offer.

For those who have responded, thank you for your kind donations & time too.
May the blessings be upon you and your loved ones in the new year.

Volunteer,
Joy