Need Help With Creative Writing? Download this Free Ebook and join this Free Course!

Jerry Lee

Hi Parents,

If your child needs help with creative writing, he or she can join my Free Creative Writing Online Course and get help.
Enrol here>>>Kickstart Your Writing

If not, you can always download my Free Ebook - "80 Awesome Phrases to Wow Your Teacher" . It provides simple, effective and Easy-to-use phrases for your child to use during compo writing. Minimum memory work required!
Download it here >>> 80 Awesome Phrases to Wow Your Teacher.

Hope these resources are helpful to you!

Cheers,
Jerry Lee
WritingSamurai.com

Pace

Re: Need Help With Creative Writing? Download this Free Ebook and join this Free Cou

Dear All,

Once the free trail is over, the subsequent fee will be deducted automatically without informing , no refund is possible and u will be immediately block from using the account even though u have already being charged for the month.

e,g Free Trail: 9 Jan 16 till 8 Feb 16
subsequent mth will be auto charged to your credit card without asking whether you wish to continue. No refund is possible if cancellation was given on the month of Feb. Once cancelled you cannot even access to info u paid earlier on. Strictly no refund, no reactivation of account .

Jerry Lee

Re: Need Help With Creative Writing? Download this Free Ebook and join this Free Cou

Dear All,

Once the free trail is over, the subsequent fee will be deducted automatically without informing , no refund is possible and u will be immediately block from using the account even though u have already being charged for the month.

e,g Free Trail: 9 Jan 16 till 8 Feb 16
subsequent mth will be auto charged to your credit card without asking whether you wish to continue. No refund is possible if cancellation was given on the month of Feb. Once cancelled you cannot even access to info u paid earlier on. Strictly no refund, no reactivation of account .

Hi all,
Just for clarification:

1. The Free Course posted here does not require a credit card.

2. For the Creative Writing Master Class, once the 30 Day Free Trial is over, your card will be auto-deducted. If you do not wish for your card to be deducted, you have 30 days to stop it.

3. Once you've cancelled payment, or indicated you wish to cancel payment, all data will be erased and you will not be allowed access to the course. This process is irreversible due to the system used. (This has been indicated once upon Free Trial, and informed again to all course members in 1-2 email news letters.)

4. There are no refunds after payment is made. There is already a 30 day free trial!

Hope this information helps to clear up some of the inaccuracies posted by Pace above.

Regards,
Jerry Lee

Pace

Sharing to all who are interested to enroll to take note:

1) During the registration(any course), do not use credit card, request for fund transfer instead. Do not provide credit card details for perks such as 50% off for the next payment unless you are vy sure you will continue. Your card will be deducted immediately for the following month(e.g 5 Mar 16) fee after yr trail over. If you want to send in your request to stop the service, pls send in few days 5 Mar 16 (e.g 3 Apr 16). Ask for acknowledgement. This is to enable you to use the services that you have paid for that month. If you send in your request on e.g 15 Mar 16, you will not be able to access to the account anymore though you have already paid for the month. Once terminated, there is no way to access to the system at all. The system is very rigid, no way you can access to the sys unless you sign up and pay again.

Jerry Lee

Again... Just to clarify more inaccuracies with Pace's comments...

1. Creative Writing Master Class requires a credit card to function. ( I don't accept students with no credit cards. The system just doesn't work that way.)

2. Monthly Subscription will be done by auto deduction. (This prevents me from chasing 100+ students for fees... and helps busy parents who have no time to keep logging on and paying fees. All subscription businesses work like that.)

3. Your next payment date is shown on your account page the moment you log in. It's on the first line, on the first page... you can't miss it.

4. There's also a huge 'Cancel Payment' button next to your deduction date. But again, do take note that cancellation is irreversible. There is no "Are You Sure?" prompt. The moment you click "Cancel", you will be locked out from the course and your progression will be erased. Only click that button if you are absolutely sure that you wish to cancel. (I wish I can make these area better but I am not skilled in coding. My sincere apologies on this matter.)

5. All these is shown on the instructions page after you've signed up for the 30day free trial.

6. For all other courses - Crash Course, PSLE grammar, you can do a fund transfer. But do take note I need time to set up your account.

7. After your first month payment, you get a FREE COURSE added to your account. So if you forgot to cancel your payment, fret not, you are not leaving empty handed. ( And no you are not locked out of the system... you are just locked out from the Premium Creative Writing Master Class Course. You can still access all other courses.)

Lastly,

If you are interested, do email me your enquiries at jerrylee@writingsamurai.com .

**Relying on forum posts does not give you an accurate picture of the services stated.

Regards,
Jerry Lee
WritingSamurai.com