Need intro on Birthday Cakes

yvonne_ktw

i found this webby: Haven Bakery but the fello not able to make any cakes on my boi's bday celebration.

Hence, i've to look ard. I went to see E-creative but their fantastic cards are like expensive....

I went to search and found: A Little Taste of Heaven anyone tried before? Their cake nice or not ah?

Anyone can intro any online webby bakery? Their cakes are nice, 3D effect kind and best cheapest rates in town. keke...

I don't wish to go for polar, four season those flat flat one layer that kind (sorry not very pro in explaining)

diymummy

Hi yvonne,

That time got some mummies recommend Pine Garden. Their website under construction now but you can email them and they will forward you their catalogue. They reply quite fast.

This is their site: Pine Garden's Cake

diymummy

Yeah they do. I have emailed them for enquiry and saw some of their works. They have 2-tier cakes as well. Some are quite cute. Too bad my hubby don't like... So we'll be going for those plain cakes. :p

yvonne_ktw

Yeah they do. I have emailed them for enquiry and saw some of their works. They have 2-tier cakes as well. Some are quite cute. Too bad my hubby dont't like... So we'll be going for those plain cakes. :p
oh.. hehe. just now already email them le. Thanks for your help ya. I tot pine only have those flat flat kind. hehe. Thanks Thanks. Then i wait for them reply and check out on the pricing.