Need ppl stay beside after c-section while still in hospital?

Hi Mummies with c-section experience, do I need anyone stay beside me while at hospital?

My hubby said he will not take leave while I was staying at hosp after operate since there were nurses there. If I need anything, can just ask nurses to help.. but what if I need to get down from bed and walk? Heard will be painful, if no ppl beside and hold, how to walk ler?

Will deliver through c-section coming Monday 8pm at Mt. A..

pink_daisy

i oso c-section...don really need ppl to stay beside.. u can slowly walk urself if need to go toilet... my hubby got come n visit during the visiting hrs after tat must go back mah.. don worry too much...

Verona's

The nurse will help for first toilet visit & if you want to walk but no ones there but hub was with me during the few days , he sneak in :x

ling.er

Hi Mummies with c-section experience, do I need anyone stay beside me while at hospital?

My hubby said he will not take leave while I was staying at hospital after operate since there were nurses there. If I need anything, can just ask nurses to help.. but what if I need to get down from bed and walk? Heard will be painful, if no ppl beside and hold, how to walk ?

Will deliver through c-section coming Monday 8pm at Mt. A..

U will be getting down to walk only on 2nd day .. As for weewee no need worry for the 1st day cos they will insert a tube below for the weewee to pass thru . Only on 2nd day they will remove & get nurse to help when u wan to weewee cos they need measure hw many u weewee.. There a button beside e bed anything juz press e button then nurse there will tk for u or help u .. i also C-sec @ M.A so no need worry so much. :wong19:

apollo

dun nd.. but if ur hub can be there with u, of cos it would be better. actu for my 1st toilet visit, i dun allow anyone to help me. cos hub was not going to stay overnight with me so i wanna try to go toilet on my own, and i dun lik ppl i dunno (nurses) to help me. hahahaha!

pepperphibs

Hi,

Actually don't need hubby to stay, of course if hubby can stay wil be added bonus lor.

As ling.er mentioned, first day no need to physically go toilet cos they insert drip. And i had a drip in my left hand too on the first day.(can't remember what that was for ) I did emergency c-sect at Mt A in oct 2010.

Totally enjoyed my stay!

Hope you do too!

wowo... ok then... not really ask him must accompany me at hosp, but no experience before, not really know how is it :p

thanks mummies' replies.. :)