Need recommendation

gwee

Re: Confinement lady to recommend!!!

Hi,

I would like to have her contact no. btw, i may be having c-section, will she be able to handle this?

Thks, Gwee

Hi mums-to-be,
just for the benefit of those mtb who needs a confinement lady.

my confinement lady was recommended by one of the cotter here. Jannie, see her post here.

i booked her when i was only 3-4 mths pregnant as i was afraid that she might be fully booked.

she is rather pro in breast feeding. my breast milk increases 1-2 days after i discharged from the hospital.

not to mention the confinement food she cook.:red:

let me know if anyone of you are interested, so i can pass you her contact directly. (i dont earn anything thus i will not be the middle man) .

just wish it benefit the rest of the mama just like i do.

YiPing

Hi,

I hv my confinement lady to recommend. She did for me on my first baby boy during Aug'08. She is a bit fat,so can see that she cooks quite well (to my preferences).Cook for my MIL,FIL,husband,maid and me. Take care my baby at night and when need breast feed,she will wake me up (knock on my door cos she sleeps with my baby).

If you need me to recommend, you could email to me sweekate@yahoo.com.sg

gwee

Hi,

can give me her name and contact no to my email veron0816@yahoo.com.sg

thks

Hi all, I just finished my confinement during dec. The lady was very good in her duties that i extend her 2 more weeks to help me out. She does housework,cook 3 meals, take care of bb n me. She would teach me hw to take care of bb.She stays at our house and would chat with me. Help out whenever my family members need anything. Cooks tonics for me.. She clean, and very hygiene..This very impt for bbs!!!Pm me for more details.

can anyone send me the contacts of your CLs please? I am due in Aug 09 and need to grab one quickly. Thanks!

CJmom

Hi PY85, could you email me your CL contact? I'm due in late April 09. Thanks. My email teowyg@yahoo.com.sg
Also does she help with the housework e.g. cleaning, mopping floor, ironing clothes etc?? I know these are usually not included in the package but hear some CL are kind enough to help out on goodwill basis. Don't mind topping up a little to cover for these extras.

Last edited:

christineawh

Hi mums-to-be,
just for the benefit of those mtb who needs a confinement lady.

my confinement lady was recommended by one of the cotter here. Jannie, see her post here.

i booked her when i was only 3-4 mths pregnant as i was afraid that she might be fully booked.

she is rather pro in breast feeding. my breast milk increases 1-2 days after i discharged from the hospital.

not to mention the confinement food she cook.:red:

let me know if anyone of you are interested, so i can pass you her contact directly. (i dont earn anything thus i will not be the middle man) .

just wish it benefit the rest of the mama just like i do.
Hi Junkee, can you email the contacts for the CL to me at weih_ang@yahoo.com as i need to arrange for one urgently. Thanks alot

kym

Hi, I can recommend good confinement lady if you need the service. can pm me or email to me at kympang@hotmail.com

It is very important to get a good and caring confinement lady to take care of both mummy and baby so that we can recuperate from delivery.

JeannieKhor

Hi Autumn 82

I am interested to get the contact of the confinement lady recommended by Junkee. Do you manage to get the contact? My due date is 1 Aug 09 and now searching for good confinement lady.
I'm a new member. Am very burr.. I don't know whether I had introduced myself or not. But anyway, I indtroduce myself once again.
I'm working as a Confinement Nanny for the pass 3 yrs in JB, Kuala Lumpur, Penang & Ipoh. My age is 50 yrs old & I can speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkien & Hakka. I had undergone training through my aunt who had 16 yrs experience as a confinement nanny. I'm also been trained by my friend who is a Paediatrician on breastfeeding & baby care.
I serve 3 meals plus tea snacks per day. Breakfast is serve either nourishing noodles with meat & vegetables or western breakfast. Lunch & Dinner are serve with soup, meat/fish & vegetables. Tea snack is serve with light desert. Tonic drink is serve during the night for the mother to consume before she goes to bed. Nursing the mother health back to pernatal state is important.
Mother's bathroom will be cleaned 2-3 days once due to the stain cause by the herbal water. Before I leave the bathroom I use will also be cleaned.
Baby will be taken care day & night. Taking care of the baby hygiene, bath, change nappy, help the mother to breastfeed the baby day & night.

This year I'm already been booked until l JUNE'09 & I'm still available from END JULY'09 onwards. If interested please contact me +6012 517 9748 or email to jeannie.khor@yahoo.com

wendy79

u mean deposit to pay upon cfm but she havent come my hse then how to pay her?:err:
no need to pay deposit one unless you get through agency, i engaged one (posted her contact here), gave her one angpao when start work, then one day before she leave, give her the salary and one angpao to thank her, heard some ppl pay upon arrival and the CL find excuse to go back malaysia then nvr come back again

Jenbel

no need to pay deposit one unless you get through agency, i engaged one (posted her contact here), gave her one angpao when start work, then one day before she leave, give her the salary and one angpao to thank her, heard some ppl pay upon arrival and the CL find excuse to go back malaysia then nvr come back again

May I know roughly how much do you gals pay for the angpao? I heard my mum-in law said my sister-in-law paid her CL about $88 before she left on top of the one on first day!.

michellechin

hi. need urgently a cl to do for me for 2 months. edd 23 mar 09 but may be early coz may opt for c-sect, between 13 mar n 21 mar. anyone to recommend? thks heaps!

michellechin

hi. need urgently a cl to do for me for 2 months. edd 23 mar 09 but may be early coz may opt for c-sect, between 13 mar n 21 mar. anyone to recommend? thks heaps!

jaslcare

My CL is Auntie Liqing. She’s in her 50s. A very friendly, cheerful, experienced, modern & flexible person.

She’ll let me know what I can eat & what I cant eat. If I need to eat a certain food but I don’t like, she wont force me but will offer alternatives. When she’s done with her duties(ie. Wash clothes, prepare food for meals, etc……), she’ll help me with simple housework.

She charges me $1.8K, exclusive of the red packet given to her upon arrival & departure. Amount is entirely up to individual. Also not inclusive of her trip to custom on the 14th day. I do my own marketing. I paid her a deposit of $300 when I was 3 months pregnant.

As I’m giving TBF before I returned to work, I instruct her to make me a cup of hot drink every time after I nurse/pump(round the clock). She did a good job. She’s not very pro-breastfeeding but she’ll respect your decision to breastfeed & make the necessary dishes to help with your supply. She even reminded me the food that I can touch which may affect my supply.

She’s good with tonics. She took very good care of baby & me.

I'm also urgently looki for one ....my due date is in July....i still have 2 boys to look after ....tat will be after they come back from daycare centre...i've heard of her before but been tryi to get her...anyone have idea abt Thomson Medical confinement lady?

elaine01

I'm also urgently looki for one ....my due date is in July....i still have 2 boys to look after ....tat will be after they come back from daycare centre...i've heard of her before but been tryi to get her...anyone have idea abt Thomson Medical confinement lady?
v v ex lor! daytime only CL think should be at least $2K now bah.........not sure about stay-in. 4 years back, stay in CL is at least $2.2K....:eek: