Need recommendation

Angel9

yes i have a few very experienced nannies. please PM me your location and EDD and phone number so they can call u back. thanks

genztia

Hello everyone, my EDD is 1st Oct. Anyone tried the services of Li Mei Jie from Ayer Hitam? She is recommended by Siew Ling Jie who is not available to do my confinement.

Angel9

PM me with your details. May is very soon. many nannies are booked up... some might have cancellations..

stupidyeye

Hi All, i need a Day Time CL on June. My EDD is 25/6/15. Any one can recommend? Only need to cook and look aft baby, maybe a little of washing baby clothes. Do email me directly or call or sms me. 90062848, cindy-711@hotmail.com.. Best is sms me asap and let me know the price.

bibi79

Hi all, I would be finishing my confinement end of may . My confinement lady Auntie Kam is pretty nice . I gave birth in end March, i confirm her service since last yr Sept. She will call mi up from m'sia just to chk if Im coping well and advise me what to eat etc. She even bring along the green papaya from m'sia to my hse to cook soup for me .
She does housework , cook 3 meals ( even prepare breakfast for my hubby to bring to work, cook his dinner too) take care of baby n me.. She even cook desserts for me.
She is willing to take overseas job too .

You may contact at HP: 91653329 (sg tel) / 60 -125431562 ( m'sia)

Last edited:

JenJack

Re: Confinement lady to recommend!!!

Hi py85,

can recomand your CL to me? Can share her name and contact with me? Thanks.

yuinlovewai

Please do not engage Mary Cheng or believe the comments in Aunt Mary I have engaged her in June 2015 for a 3 month overseas assignment in Australia. I have sent her two days ago after putting up with her 14 days on the job. She is a con woman looking to rip off unsuspecting mothers to be. Three days into the job she tells me she cannot open her eyes when she goes out to dry the clothes. One week into the job she calls my younger daughter "stupid". Stay away from this lady.

Angel9

my nannies are tried and tested. no nonsense. can do overseas as well. i am not an agent. when i say "my nannies", they are actual live-in nannies that i engaged and used for my confinements

JoyceCSY

Hi all, I would be finishing my confinement end of may . My confinement lady Auntie Kam is pretty nice . I gave birth in end March, i confirm her service since last yr Sept. She will call mi up from m'sia just to chk if Im coping well and advise me what to eat etc. She even bring along the green papaya from m'sia to my house to cook soup for me .
She does housework , cook 3 meals ( even prepare breakfast for my hubby to bring to work, cook his dinner too) take care of baby n me.. She even cook desserts for me.
She is willing to take overseas job too .

You may contact at HP: 91653329 (sg tel) / 60 -125431562 ( m'sia)

Hi there,
May i know how much does Mdm Kam charge for the entire period of confinement?

melissagirl

My confinement lady is good.currently im in my confinement period.my 3 boys r taken care by her.
She deserve recommendation because she is a good cook and handle my girl very well.My 1st confinement lady i had bad experience for 1 week, sacked that stupid lady got this Cindy CL, so all 3 kids i continue hire Cindy CL.
Anyone out there may call her 016-257 3823
Thx