Need recommendation

yayu

Hi my mother is offering confinement lady services! You may pm me or best to contact me at (MY h/p) +6-016-745-8355.

Ade86

Re: Confinement lady to recommend!!!

Hi, would like to recommend my cl here as I had a great experience with her. She is very experienced with newborns and take good care of the mother too. She is very easy going, friendly and loves baby. She is a grandma oredi,thus she is good with toddlers too. But most importantly, she is good in cooking of variety of yummy confinement food and very bf pro. She Evn make soups and drinks daily for milk booster.

She is available from next year 2016 onwards( full this year). But she is available for CNY too. So for the cny mothers,grab her before someone does. I had my cny confinent before, the cl is difficult to book as they are all occupied or some dont't work on cny.

Call my cl, Auntie Lin for queries: +60133998255 /90185317
Thanks.

Angel9

hi,

anyone looking for very experiened (more than 10 years' experience), multi-lingual nanny, please contact me. she cooks restaurant quality meals, speaks at least 3 languages and is also skilled at looking after multiples. she is malaysian.
probreastfeeding. fully flexible to your requirements.

cheers

Angel9

just to share, the approximate market rate for next year for most nannies (even the very average ones), are:
$3800 for CNY 2 weeks period
$3400 for CNY month (other dates in feb 2016 not in the CNY 2 weeks)
$2700 for other times

the much less experienced nannies might charge around $2500 for regular months (not CNY month)

hpc

Hi just a reminder to all mummies to be, not all CL are good experience CL.Even mummy recommendations are guniune. CL themselves advertise the story themselves so that mum will believe ,so many aunties as young as 40s come s'pore to work as CL,good income x change is gd.They have no xp cooking Confinement food,will choose family with maids etc....Why pay them so high,some even cheat deposit n make up story later .I hope s'pore have confinement centre to cater for u mummies.......Now x change rate is about s $1=$2.90.so 1 trip to s'pore earn about S$6k better pay than we are here le,no education some more.

Angel9

if the confinement nanny is no good when they are at your house, best to cancel them straightaway and ask them to leave and go home.
my nannies will meet you in person in singapore before you hire them.
when you meet them you will know what i mean.
i used 8 confinement nannies so i know which ones are good. and what makes a good nanny.

hpc

Charges now is far too expensive,CNY must pay RM 10k,who don't WAnt to come s'pore to be CL.Every thing mummy pay ,food,lodging,angpow etc....no wonder s'poean dare not give birth,high cost......sigh...

maryanne85

My CL just left us after 28 days with us. I want to recommend her to help her because she was really good to me and my baby. I read here that not all CL will do anything else except caring for mummy and baby but Aunty Mung Wah wasn't like that at all. My bro finishes work late, she will even reheat the food for him when he gets home. She cooks and do laundry for everyone. She is also very clean, she mopped my place everyday, and kitchen twice a day. I don't have room for her and she is willing to sleep on the sofa.Most importantly, she really cared for my baby very well. She does all the night feeding so I don't have to get up. But when I insist coz my breasts very full, she will stay up to wait for me to finish feeding baby and shushed baby back to sleep for me. I asked her if I can help her advertise. She insisted I leave her agent number because she doesn't want to go behind her back. So you can call Michelle at 9323 8838 and ask for aunty Mung Wah.

Eric leon

Hello Friends!!!!!
we all know that maids are our very important requirement ,and most of us facing a common problem i.e a good maid . Here i got a solution from Maid It Right.this agency in in singapore and provides you maids as per your requirement. Now i am free from my work ,my maid takes care of every thing.
So i am suggesting you Maid It Right .Com cheap and affordable agency.
I hope this will help you.

:eek::eek::eek:

Eric leon

Hey !!!
I think you should try once the service of Maid It Right.com a agency in Singapore which help employers and employee both.My experience in maid through Maid It Right is good ,and i am giving you people a advice that without any other thought just login the website and and enter your details. And find your choice maid.
:red:

Eric leon

Hey !!!
I think you should try once the service of Maid It Right.com a agency in Singapore which help employers and employee both.My experience in maid through Maid It Right is good ,and i am giving you people a advice that without any other thought just login the website and and enter your details. And find your choice maid.

Eric leon

Hey!! If you are looking a good nanny for your help then I prefer to, you Maid It Right (A Maid Agency) which provide you trusted and professional maids. I personally got a maid a through that agency and I am happy. Hope this will help you.:eek::eek:

I am doing my confinement now, into my 2nd week. The CL will let me know what food ingredients and tonic she is going to prepare for me, so that i can tell her what ingredient I dont take. She takes good care of my bb, encourage me to breastfeed, and teaches me some techniques to handle bb when he is crying or not wanting to drink. She always remind me to take good rest as this will affect my milk production. the food she cook is good, though she uses no salt, sugar and min oil. She helps me to organize my kitchen, as my kitchen is in a mess before delivery of bb. She will make use of anything she can find in my kitchen to cook ( I seldom cook and have min resources in my kitchen). She will clean up, sweep and mop the kitchen, and the entire house every day. She constantly ask me if i am hungry so that she can prepare snack for me. She will chat with me and shares her experience with other mummies. She takes care of the bb at night and seldom ask for me, unless the bb wants to be with me for a while.
You can call her direct at 97791443, her name is May. My name is Jacqueline, if she asks, as she works through word of mouth by ex mummies.

cpeiying83

Dear Mummies,

I have just completed my confinement and would like to share a review for Peranakan Confinement Nanny Agency.

Having suffered from a slipped disc post labour, it was a pretty last minute decision for us to engage a confinement nanny especially during the Chinese New Year period. We have called up two agencies and Peranakan Confinement Nanny Agency was very prompt in their search and came back with a nanny by the name of Xue Li (as told to us by Anne (founder of the agency). However, her work permit (she is a malaysian) showed that her name is Tan Ha Wah. The two names sound vastly different but nevertheless we shall give both parties the benefit of the doubt.

Why we decided to sign up with Peranakan Confinement Nanny Agency at the end?
We were told by the agency that any nanny sent to customers during the CNY period is trustworthy and experienced. There would not be any problems faced as it would be difficult to locate a replacement during the festive period.

We have also briefed Anne and Pang Yang on our expectations of the nanny and they said that these will be told to the CL.

On these exact words, we placed our trust.

Our experience with Xue Li thereafter ...which we endured for 6 full days. It was a nightmare as i was pretty much bedridden and required her assistance but little assistance was given.

Day 1: We set out our expectations to Xue Li that as i have suffered from severe slipped disc, we only require her help in waking up every three hourly to prepare the breast pump equipments for sterilisation and then to bring into the room for my pumping. For night pumps, we have told her to set her alarm so that she can wake up. Btw, she is sleeping in the room next to my room.

In addition to the breast pump duties, she is supposed to cook for our family of four as well as mop the house. In the agency website, it was explicitly stated that the CL will mop the floor twice a week. However, Xue Li told us she can only mop once a week. To this, we agreed.

She is not required to take care of the baby as that is being taken care of by my mum entirely. Her duties would really only be the following:-

- assisting me in my breast pumping, washing of equipments
- mopping the floor
- running groceries errand when food supplies run out
- cooking

Day 2: My mum has to call out to Xue Li to bring the breast pump equipments to my room each time including daytime. No alarm was set during the nightly pumps. We reminded CL to set her alarm. She needs to take a two hourly nap in the afternoon. In between, when she is not cooking or sterilizing the breast pump, she is on her phone talking with her friends or texting. This takes place every day for the next 5 days. When the door bell rings (as there are visitors), she will ignore leaving my mum with a crying baby to open the door. As it is only day 2, we decided to let CL ease into her duties gradually.

Day 3: My mum requested that CL mop the floor. She told my mum that she has back ache and she do not know how to use our mop. (Our mop is the standard mop bought from NTUC fairprice). After much persuasion, she agreed to mop but without any cleaning agent as she told us that she will fall if cleaning liquid is used.
Similarly, we still have to remind CL to bring in the breast pump equipments to my room every three hourly. This was particularly arduous during night pumps because she is sleeping next door and no matter how we call out to her she remained deep in her sleep. My husband had a discussion with her and she told my husband that she does not know how to set the alarm on her Singapore phone. (She carries two phones, one "malaysia" phone and the other "singapore" phone). My husband taught her how to do it straightaway.

Day 4: While cooking, she broke a glass panel in my kitchen. My mum asked her to run some groceries errand, she rejected. (This was stated in the agency task list and we have also communicated this expectation to her.) Her reason for not being to run the errand was because the supermarket/market is far from our place. (My husband has brought CL to recce the market/supermarket on day 1 and the supermarket is 15 mins walk from our place). She requested that my dad or my husband fetch her to the supermarket instead as she still does not know the way. If my dad and husband can be around every day, we don't require a confinement nanny. To this, we tolerated again.
She requested that i call her Singapore phone mobile instead for nightly pumps. It worked out for one night.

Day 5: CL managed to wake up herself during the nightly pumps. Finally.

Day 6: CL did not wake up at all for the nightly pumps. I overslept too. When i woke up, i called her. She reprimanded me and told me that i should set my own alarm instead and that she is only supposed to assist me in breast pump and her duty is not waking me up. To this, i told her that she is not expected to wake me up but she is expected to bring the breast pump equipments to me and this was not done. She was unhappy and told me that she is not able to handle this job and wants to quit.

Communication to agency after CL wants to quit...
We told Anne the problems we faced with the CL.

There was no empathy or sympathy and just a simple remark that there was previously no complaint with the CL and she said our case might be unique and one of a kind. Well, my colleagues and friends have engaged CL before and their nannies need to do much more than Xue Li including taking care of the baby and Xue Li doesn't need to hence we cannot comprehend how "difficult" our case is. She even has time to chit chat with her friends on her phone!

Anne asked if we need a replacement. We rejected immediately (of course) with the bad experience that we had.

Despite the fact that the primary tasks/expectations of a CL was not met and CL was the one who wanted to quit, agency still required us to pay the termination fee of $350.

Review:-
Agency charged the termination fee even though CL was the one who wanted to quit. We are upset with the lack of empathy in our case.

CL did offer to pay for her own transport back to Malaysia but this is the costs absorb by the CL not the agency. The agency should have assess the situation on a case by case and not charged us in this instance since CL was not able to perform her duties and wants to quit.

Mismatch of names between Xue Li and what is appearing in her work permit as Tan Ha Wah. We only got to see her work permit on the termination and not prior to this. We believe that a nickname is used. However, client should be given the real name of the CL to facilitate a quick google of reviews of her by others. This is only fair.

Overall, we are as disappointed with Xue Li as we are with Peranakan Confinement Nanny Agency. Expectations were listed upfront to agent on our first meeting before agreement was signed. Agent has promised to convey to CL. However, CL told us that agent did not tell her that she needs to set alarm for nightly pumps and she was not aware of my condition before this.

Has any mummies engaged Peranakan Confinement Nanny Agency? If so, pls share your stories. I really need to know if i am the only unlucky one here :(

Airtraders

Re: Confinement lady to recommend!!!

Hi to all. I have a recommendation for a confinement nanny. Its preferred to be a confinement lady for muslim families. (Sorry for the racial differences).

Her name is Nek Hawa. She is a experienced muslim nanny that takes care well of the baby and the mother.

Give her a call at 91060242 (Nek Hawa) and ask her for more info.