Need recommendation

lovedessert

All mummies, please do not hire Aunty Ah Bao from Johor, recommended by Aunty Xin Hua. She is super dirty, lazy and extremely rude..

I'm a first time mummy..search CL in last minute due to unforseen circumstances, so I have no choice and found a Cl named Xin Hua..She refer me to another CL named Ah Bao from Johor.Hiring this Cl is really a nightmare ...even now thingking of her make me depress..

This aunty Ah Bao is extremely dirty!!!..She has no basic of hygience.. E.g: Never wash hands after changing diaper, touch baby and food after throwing diapers .Scratch her itchy leg while taking care of baby..I also caught her touch baby after dig her nose!!!

My baby's face also became very senstive and alot of 'acne' under her caring..
She is really rude. She can lay down on my master bed and sit on my pillow without our permission!!..When she first time enter my room, she just step on my bed when i was laying down. My hubby told her not to step our bed but she ignore. She did it several times when my hubby was not around.

There are times I notice my baby was crying and her nappy wet & heavy..I immediately asked her to change but she will tell me not to bother first and insist me to breastfeed first. When my baby cry during breastfeed, she wil push my baby harder toward my breast and shouted impatiently.

She also keep on complaining that my baby change at least 8 diapers a day and is really alot!!..

She will lost her temper whenever my baby cry non stop at night..She also keep on blaming me when i don't know how to handle baby...This has caused me alot of depressions and pressure during confinements.

There is one night she pass my baby for breastfeed and I ask her to change her diaper first..She doesn't want to listen and suddenly lost her temper and hold my baby legs and butt to clean and my baby's head is not supported and cause her body imbalace...my baby cry very loud and she passed urine..She just passed my baby back to me and use her clothes to wipe the urine on the floor!

A few days before she left I realised that some of the dirty clothes and towels are being put back into cabinet without washing it.

After she left, i noticed there is shit staining on my baby's cabinet.
And after sometimes she left, I also found out that there are few pieces of baby's Mothercare rompers missing...

Many more problems that she created....

U can pm me to verify the details.

Last edited:

hpc

Hello
If all this CL are gd, no need to put on forum from mummies.
They themselves put on forum saying they are the mu.s who hired them before.
All bull shit ok,u all mummies are very native,if she is gd will grab up easily ,contact nos,deposits,years of xp ,when near to edd last min change to another CL.Go to MOM get the legal CL so that they must register all info n pay levy..
Now they really charge very high cos high demand in S'pore.
Why pay them $2400 n above for 25-26 days,convert to their currency 3x le.
That's why young women without xp also come here work as CL.Pls mums pay wisely n not blindly with alots of problems from them...
Dirty ,must provide them meals when we highly pay them,lazy,prefer employer have maid...etc. .. ...
I find that 65%of mums not worth paying them.
Now even Indonesian from batam,liau, also come earn s'pore money...Sian la....

DIAN

Hello
If all this CL are gd, no need to put on forum from mummies.
They themselves put on forum saying they are the mu.s who hired them before.
All bull shit ok,u all mummies are very native,if she is gd will grab up easily ,contact nos,deposits,years of xp ,when near to edd last min change to another CL.Go to MOM get the legal CL so that they must register all info n pay levy..
Now they really charge very high cos high demand in S'pore.
Why pay them $2400 n above for 25-26 days,convert to their currency 3x le.
That's why young women without xp also come here work as CL.Pls mums pay wisely n not blindly with alots of problems from them...
Dirty ,must provide them meals when we highly pay them,lazy,prefer employer have maid...etc. .. ...
I find that 65%of mums not worth paying them.
Now even Indonesian from batam,liau, also come earn s'pore money...Sian la....
Agreed with your comment.
Would rather employ maid..

hpc

All these Malaysian think that we s'porean good too bully,overcharge also dare not say anything...POP loh....pay and pay ....

tmlee1

Re: Confinement lady to recommend!!!

Being first time parent with no extended family around, my wife and I have hired the service of a confinement lady, Jenny (Malaysia+ 6016-6600358 or SG+ 6582042147 or email yee0358@gmail.com). It was purely by chance of finding her. I got in touch with her through one of contacts within the postings in this website.

She turns out to be a very good cook and +++ experienced confinement lady in her 40s.

We feel that our baby is being very well cared for and more importantly she is very OK and open to discuss with our concerns and needs as first time parent.

We have arranged to hire her service a little longer than the standard 4 weeks prior because we would like to do our own "home crafting program" rather than one day thing done in the hospital.

We find this extremely useful and having support of an experienced confinement lady to call upon if needed.

According to Jenny, She normally keen to get parents learning and being involved much more in the final week of the standard 4 weeks confinement time.

I guess things all depend on one's own circumstances. My wife and I think that this particular approach has worked very well for us as first time parents.

We are very lucky to have met someone very caring and experienced in her job as well as can cook nice dishes

p.s. Pls use Chinese to write to her. Although she can converse in basic english but she reads and writes Chinese only not in english

tmlee1

Being first time parent with no extended family around, my wife and I have hired the service of a confinement lady, Jenny (Malaysia +6016-6600358 or SG + 6582042147 or email yee0358@gmail.com). It was purely by chance of finding her. I got in touch with her through one of contacts within the postings in this website.

She turns out to be a very good cook and +++ experienced confinement lady in her 40s.

We feel that our baby is being very well cared for and more importantly she is very OK and open to discuss with our concerns and needs as first time parent.

We have arranged to hire her service a little longer than the standard 4 weeks prior because we would like to do our own "home crafting program" rather than one day thing done in the hospital.

We find this extremely useful and having support of an experienced confinement lady to call upon if needed.

According to Jenny, She normally keen to get parents learning and being involved much more in the final week of the standard 4 weeks confinement time.

I guess things all depend on one's own circumstances. My wife and I think that this particular approach has worked very well for us as first time parents.

We are very lucky to have met someone very caring and experienced in her job as well as can cook nice dishes

p.s. Pls use Chinese to write to her. Although she can converse in basic english but she reads and writes Chinese only not in english

newmommi

Hello all mommies,

I am new to this forum.
May I know if anyone of you have tried CL Auntie Yali? If yes can share your feedback with me?
My EDD 27/1/17, she's charging me S$4,400/mth...is this normal market rate?

Cheers,
Newmommi

Hazel Chang

Hi all,
I would like to recommend my confinement lady Aunty Xin Lan who is from Malaysia. I'm very satisfied with her service as she has taken very good care of me and my baby.
Best points about her:
1) she can cook very well.
2) she has great experience taking care of babies; can see from the way she handles and manages the needs of my baby
3) she shows genuine care and love for my baby, very gentle and patient handling her.
4) she is very tidy, hygiene-conscious and ensures safety of baby at all time
5) she imparts her knowledge on taking care of baby and continues to provide after care consultation.

Her phone number is +078615513(home), +0177852978(Malaysia hp),
+6583874398(Singapore hp),
+6583239514 (her daughter's hp)

All the best and hope u will consider her service

Mindless

Hi, if anyone is interested, i will like to recommend my CL, Auntie Chua. She is a very friendly and patient lady. Took good care of me and baby. When baby is fussing and crying she will patiently calm and coax my baby. Great cook too.
Her contact is +60179891771

shubaby

Hello all mommies,

I am new to this forum.
May I know if anyone of you have tried CL Auntie Yali? If yes can share your feedback with me?
My EDD 27/1/17, she's charging me S$4,400/mth...is this normal market rate?

Cheers,
Newmommi
Hi newmommi,
I have a relative here who can offer S$4,200 for 28 days stay in. You may contact me via 85884361 , if you are interested.

Mindless

Hello all mommies,

I am new to this forum.
My EDD 27/1/17, she's charging me S$4,400/month...is this normal market rate?

Cheers,
Newmommi
Hi, you can contact my CL Auntie Chua at +60179891771. Think her rates are 4000 not sure though.

Berriesweet

Hi, you can contact my CL Auntie Chua at +60179891771. Think her rates are 4000 not sure though.
Hi, the rate for CNY period is between $3.8K to $4.5K now. This is the normal market rate now!!

I am also delivering in end Jan 2017 via C-sect, so right now I am having a lot of trouble looking for CL who are willing to work during CNY.

Mindless

Hi, the rate for CNY period is between $3.8K to $4.5K now. This is the normal market rate now!!

I am also delivering in end Jan 2017 via C-sect, so right now I am having a lot of trouble looking for CL who are willing to work during CNY.
Hi did you try to contact my CL, she might still be available. She is quite good but sometimes if you see something not to your liking you can just ask her do it your way. She asked me like what way i wanted her to take care of my baby all and she will discuss and listen.

Tigger3tiger

Hello mummies!!

I am a first time mum and my EDD is 8 Feb 2017.

I'm currently looking for 14 days non-stay in day care confinement nanny.

Anyone have contacts that can recommend? I've done some search on Agencies as well. But not very comfortable using them as we dont get to choose the nanny :(

Please share your nanny's contact if you have one that can do non-stay!!

TIA!! :)

Ade86

20160315_132131.jpg 20160326_124200.jpg
Hi all,

I just had my second confinement with my CL and she is well recommended. I had a stress free and happy confinement period with her that's why i engage her twice. Her Name is Auntie Lin and she is in her early 50's. A loving grandmother and she used to be a nanny too. Hence she is experienced and well with kids. I would just like to share a little about what she did that makes my confinement a pleasant experience:
1) She is Clean and easy going, she bath every time after she cooks. ( she can adapt very well with our busy schedule)
2) She cooks well and is tasty! ( Check out the food photos that i've attached, her Ginger wine chicken and vinegar pig trotter is a killer!)
3) She is very BF pro. She makes milk booster soups and she understand how a nb works. She not the kind of CL that keep saying you have no Milk( Hate those). She helps to increase the SS when bb demanding more. BM handling and BF knowledge is awesome and i learnt a lot from her. I think this is quite precious as is hard to find this kind of CL around.
4) Most importantly, she is such a caring and loving CL to our baby. Our baby became a Michelin under her care. lolx.

Do drop her watsapp or call at +60133998255. Cheers.

Attachments

Baljinder Kaur

Dear Parents,

I, personally have 4 grown up children aged 18 to 22 years old. I have taken care (babysit) of 14 toddlers and new-borns. My initial plan was to migrate over to Canada, however; i got pulled back due to personal reasons. I am continuing my job as a private babysitter. I am located in Choa Chu Kang street 51. I do cook well. I do have parents coming to me claiming their kid does not eat well, however, i can assure you they will eat according to their nutrients. I was once an enrolled nurse. I do have an AED and CPR certificate. Please contact me at 83147334. Or through e-mail, baljinderkaur72@outlook.com

dchan

Hi all,
I would like to recommend my confinement lady Jenny, who is in her mid-40s. I found her through one of the postings in this forum. I'm very satisfied with her service as she has taken good care of me and my baby.

Her good points are:

1. She cooks really well (she and her husband owns a restaurant in malacca) and shares her recipes with us. I have never liked soup since I was a child but I loved all the soups she made! She will even prepare desserts at your request. We were fortunate to get to try the full range of dishes (besides confinement food) because we extended her services for another month, and she whipped up other yummy dishes like lemon chicken, salted egg chicken, sweet sour pork etc

2. She has good knowledge of Chinese herbs and will adjust amount based on your constitution.

3. She is very observant, noticing my preferences in eating and the portion I eat so as to cater to my tastebuds and to cook exactly the right portion.

4. She works v fast and efficiently and plans ahead. She also cooks for all our visitors and the whole family, including my 2 year old.

5. She helps to occupy my 2 year old while I eat and bathe and sings songs to her.

6. She is vey experienced with babies and will ensure safety of baby at all times.

7. She is open to discussion and will accommodate our requests (for example, not warming the breastmilk in too hot water even though it would have been faster doing things her way). She also will not put wine in your food if you so request.

8. When I was in hospital after delivery, the nurses couldn't solve the problem of my blocked ducts even after 2 days, but it resolved immediately when I came home and followed the nanny's advice!

Her whatsapp number is +60 16 660 0358
Sg number is 8204 2147 (only when she is in Singapore)

Her rate is $2800 for 28 days of confinement. Angbao at start and end of confinement. Deposit required.
She also does overseas confinement.
She can converse in basic english but she reads and writes Chinese only, so you would have to msg her in Chinese.

Hope you get to enjoy her services too! All the best mummies!

Would like to recommend my CL here. This coming March i will be engaging her the second time for my second baby. Her name is Gui Mei. First time was back in Dec 2015. It was quite last min as my confirmed CL backed out the last min, and i had to find another one as i was totally clueless for my first baby then. Gui Mei was recommded by my neighbour MIL who was CL too but was booked already. Cut story short, I hired her in faith and had no choice so to say. Everything happened too soon and it was raining heavily on the day i was discharged from hospital. So afraid that she would not turn up. but during the few days when i was still in hospital, she already reminded me to stay full and assure me the time she arrive at my doorstep.

She was responsible and experienced in handling my baby and my breastmilk. She advised me on the blocked ducts which was cleared soon. She is pro bf but at the same time reminded me to rest enough and do not be too obsessed to pump milk. I always have wide variety of food during the three meals, and had enough snack to last me through as i need the energy for bf. I had more than enough breastmilk during the confinement period. She will plan the meals and i was leaking milk almost after every lunch and dinner!

She would help to wash laundry, sweep and mop floor and even wash my toilets when the baby is asleep and she had finished all her necessary chores. She was prompt in waking up in the middle of the night to bottle feed my baby, as i could not wake up to latch on. She would take afternoon naps to replace her sleepless nights.

She is quite popular by word of mouth, so need to confirm her as soon as possible. She can converse in basic english. Her chinese is better. You can whatsapp her at 97791443 or +60 16 7890924.

All the best mummies!