Need some advice from you all..

XiaoGaL

Hi mummies, would like to have some advice from you all..currently am under the process of divorce with my hub..but he asked to reconcile..shall i or shall i not?

I think this is not something that we can help u with, coz we aren't in the relationship. Guess you can only ask yourself. What causes the divorce by the way? And if you agree to reconcile, can you forgive and forget everything and continue a healthy and loving marriage with him? Take some time to be alone and think it through bah. Jia you!!!

XiaoGaL

Fisherman's Friend:820571 said:
I think this is not something that we can help u with, coz we aren't in the relationship. Guess you can only ask yourself. What causes the divorce by the way? And if you agree to reconcile, can you forgive and forget everything and continue a healthy and loving marriage with him? Take some time to be alone and think it through bah. Jia you!!!
Thw reason is we can't get along well with each other..keep quarrel lo..

Triple

Alpha Male
1. Do u enjoy married life? 2. Is he a good man? 3. Querrel because can't get along.. but if he is really a good man.. u rather give up on such a guy? Sit down discuss with him on the future plans.. see if both have the same journey in mind, like kids.. GCB, Lamboghini. It takes a lot of compromised to remain married, if any 1 party no heart.. might as well dun force it.

I agree with Alisa, both of you should have known each other's temper well before u guys got married. A marriage is a lifetime commitment. When the both of you exchange the marriage vows, both are responsible for fulfilling it and making it work. If like you said its not due to serious problem like adultery, I think you guys can sit down and talk it out and try to come to an agreement. It's not easy to meet the person you love and got together and walk down the aisle. Maybe this is also a great time to improve the communication between the both of you.

I’m hope this will encourage you. First, you have to examine your situation very carefully. The successfulness of the resolve will depend on how honest and determined you are willing to be.
In marriage there bound to have many ups and downs throughout the marriage. Many people may say get divorced, hire a detective or one thing or another. The bottom line is no matter who you decide to be with, no one is perfect and anything worth having takes hard work.

One thing many people don't seem to realize is that marraige is intended to be for a lifetime. If any two people decide to get married with the possibility of divorcing if it things get tough, they've failed before they've even tried.
I dont know if another woman is involved in this situation but you definitely need to find out. If he is willing to work on the marriage then going to counseling is really a must for all and making the time to be alone more and go on dates. Rekindle the spark. I honestly think it can be done if there was true love between you once before.

Well why nt u think over carefully?

Hmm i was in your shoes once . last year on the verge of the divorce and we do hv a child. at first yes a lot of quarrels plus his affair made it much worse. yes we did thought abt divorce but in the end he changed mind after so much regrets (on his wrong doings) and asked me to reconcile (think he too afraid of losing son although).

i agree with other parents here that marriages takes two hands to clap.. to me something indeed changed liao. in terms of trust and lost feelings which i must admit very much harder for me. to him he thinks it is possible to salvage the broken trust and feelings within the marriage. i and he see things differently as i knew and can see that he is still immature and childish in his thoughts towards the marriage and affair.

so the qn is yours alone to think whether to salvage the marriage or go down the path of no return. do take care of your feelings first before u take a leap of faith.