New format feedback!

Juz17

I am shocked to see new format today when I am browsing the forum with my iphone. Here are my feedback:
1) The interface is quite hard to surf on iphone.
2) What the 'butterflies' icon on the side of the thread do? I lost my way of going to 'list subscription' to view those i have commented before and don't know which thread is in 'bold' or 'unbold' to indicate new reply. :((
3) The font in the main is too fancy to read.

Sigh can the moderator do something about it?? :(

Juz17

Thank you.

Good things about the new format:
1) I like the 'Reply' and 'Reply with Quote' button cos initally I don't understand how can people reply without 'Quote'
2) The color is quite soothing for a motherhood forum actually :)

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Juz

Could you take a screenshot and attached here please?

2) What the 'butterflies' icon on the side of the thread do? I lost my way of going to 'list subscription' to view those i have commented before and dont't know which thread is in 'bold' or 'unbold' to indicate new reply. :(

3) The font in the main is too fancy to read

Thanks for the effort of change the format, but... I don like this new format, is slow to load when i wan to open at office.. tis make me cannot open at office yet no time to open at home at night.... :(

I received notice of PM in my gmail yesterday night, but I cannot find it in my PM, it only contain last week PM.. >< .. is it possible to check for me??

* The color too bright..
* previously can see how many ppl view and reply to the thread at the main page, but now cannot see d...

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the effort of change the format, but... I don like this new format, is slow to load when i wan to open at office.. tis make me cannot open at office yet no time to open at home at night.... :(

I received notice of PM in my gmail yesterday night, but I cannot find it in my PM, it only contain last week PM.. >< .. is it possible to check for me??

* The color too bright..
* previously can see how many ppl view and reply to the thread at the main page, but now cannot see d...
PM last night were expected to lost because of the database during our upgrade.

The loading time for this site should be faster than before because we are on a new server and better network.

What is your internet connection in term of speed in the office and at home?

May I know which part of the forum is too bright please?

Cheers,
Edy

PM last night were expected to lost because of the database during our upgrade.

The loading time for this site should be faster than before because we are on a new server and better network.

What is your internet connection in term of speed in the office and at home?

May I know which part of the forum is too bright please?

Cheers,
Edy
huh.. lost... >< ....

well, i admit my company's computer speed is slow ><"" but no prob with old format, hehe...

erm, personally feel the bright purple color with white background make me hard to read the thread at main page... mayb due to the "latest posts" column eat up the space, the wording seems squeeze everything together..

and, since there is New Post icon, what is the purpose for the latest post ler? hmmm...

edy

Administrator
Staff member
There is an arrow next to the latest post.

if you click to it, it will disappear :)

Yah, it's not as user-friendly as the last time...& the loading is slower...especially when i using my hp to surf, i hv to reload den can see the page...& i can't even reply any msgs using my hp now! =(

edy

Administrator
Staff member
I am shocked to see new format today when I am browsing the forum with my iphone. Here are my feedback:
1) The interface is quite hard to surf on iphone.
2) What the 'butterflies' icon on the side of the thread do? I lost my way of going to 'list subscription' to view those i have commented before and dont't know which thread is in 'bold' or 'unbold' to indicate new reply. :((
3) The font in the main is too fancy to read.

Sigh can the moderator do something about it?? :(
Hi There,

No1: May I know what you dont't like about the new site when viewing on HP?

No2: This has been fixed. Could you please verify and let me know?

no3: Fonts has been changed. Is it easier to read now?

Thank you.

Regards,
Edy

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Yah, it's not as user-friendly as the last time...& the loading is slower...especially when i using my hp to surf, i hv to reload den can see the page...& i can't even reply any msgs using my hp now! =(
May I know what is the brand of your mobile phone?

I am planning to roll out iPhone app for viewing mummysg forum

Angelmum

Hi

1) This place suddenly becomes so pinkish... not used to single colour. 'What's New - butterflies are pink, thread titles dark pink, frame and background also pink ...ermm no other colour combination? Felt the old "List of threads" clearer.

2) My Mood .... how come I can see the selection but no picture of how that 'mood' looks like?

3) When I clicked 'Manage attachment, I got kind of lost cos it automatically showed pictures that I've no intention to upload. Thot I try 'Add file' ... praying hard I dont upload those I saw on screen ... turned out I made the right choice, it leads me to My Document for picture selection. Maybe you can have the 'Add files' or "Select file" icon bigger.

4) Where's the Game Arcade?

Last edited:

CanCanMum

EDY!!!! I M so so so SOO SOOOOo devastated!!! MY HIGH Scores from all the hard work of playing in the ARCADE HAS ALL GONE!!!!!!!!!! ( I spent 1 whole year of lunch hours to play oKiesss) wakKAKKAKKAkkakakaka

lOlzzzzzzzzzzzz

other than tat, i m still figuring out how to use the forum lOl

:001_302::001_302::001_302:

i LIke NEW LOOKS new places new environment!! its exciting!!

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi CCM,

It is good to read your feedback :)

Unfortunately due to the upgrades, I had to reset all the scores including thanks and hopefully this upgrade will prepare MummySG for the next generation

Please comment what you like and dont like as much as possible

Thank you.

Cheers,
Edy

CanCanMum

Hi CCM,

It is good to read your feedback :)

Unfortunately due to the upgrades, I had to reset all the scores including thanks and hopefully this upgrade will prepare MummySG for the next generation

Please comment what you like and dont like as much as possible

Thank you.

Cheers,
Edy
Arrrhhh RESET scores?????????????

*takes tissue out and wipe my tears*

lOlzzz

NIisme

OMG! you mean i have to start all over again??!? Zzz
how many more sleepless nights.... die!

edy! i prefer the old layout, this layout too bright for me, and i always to use "new posts" to look for unread new thread, but dont know why, this new layout dont make me feel to use that anymore, like so troublesome. (colors and everything dont make me feel like carry on to follow those thread i used to follow.)

can we use back old layout?:err:

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Niisme,

May I know you do not like the layout or the color?

If you do not like the Layout, which part you do not like?

If it is the color is too bright? which part of the color is too bright?

I am afraid with the upgraded engine, we are not able to go back to previous layout.

Cheers,
Edy

NIisme

Hi Niisme,

May I know you do not like the layout or the color?

If you do not like the Layout, which part you do not like?

If it is the color is too bright? which part of the color is too bright?

I am afraid with the upgraded engine, we are not able to go back to previous layout.

Cheers,
Edy
layout- like all other mummies said, not user-friendly.
brightness- i preferred darker layout like the previous layout.
games- OMG! why score cannot be submit? Zzz. like that played but not submitted, no point of playing wor. =(