New format feedback!

edy

Administrator
Staff member
May I know what is the error when you are trying to submit games score?

May I know which part of the layout is not user friendly so I could improve it please?

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ally,

May I know the detail difficulties you are facing please so we can fix one by one?

Cheers,
Edy

CanCanMum

i think most of us are not used to this NEW layout but as time passes by i think we will get used to it

Personally i find the new website:

1) very interactive and very informative (lotsa things to explore)

2) Old vs new = old one is stagnant oredi, this new layout has many new features. Can even go Facebook from here.

3) We need to move on to a more informative website to gain a position in comparison to other forums as there are so many forums around which all of them looks the same. If we stick on to the old one, we will be like all other forums.

4) Colour wise at first look i find it too pastel, now it seems NICE coz it brightens up the whole website, not so gloomy.

Perhaps let us get ourselves used to this new layout and then we see wad are the other things to improve.

Juz17

Hi There,

No1: May I know what you dont't like about the new site when viewing on HP?

Initially its hard to scroll left and right...but i guess should be fine now...
:)

No2: This has been fixed. Could you please verify and let me know?

The 'butterfly' is for what actually? Anyhow now when I go 'list subscription', I saw the 'bold' words to indicate got new reply on PC. On my iphone also can see already. Thanks! :)

no3: Fonts has been changed. Is it easier to read now?
Yes it's more readable. Why are the main subjects/heading for each thread font size reduced? The 'Started by XXX' become so big? Some thread heading too long and the back got trancated.

And it's so much easier to include photo!

Thank you.

Regards,
Edy
Hi Edy, please see reply in red above.

p.s I just click 'reply with quote' and i reply in between yr quotes but after i click 'post quick reply', it says 'my message has to be xxx long'. ZZzzZZzz i replied...thats y i need to write below 'quote' to post...

May I know what is the brand of your mobile phone?

I am planning to roll out iPhone app for viewing mummysg forum

I'm using Nokia 5800 Music express...Now is getting better, dun needs to reload to view the page...but still slower compare with the older version. N i still couldn't reply any msg using my hp. =(

NIisme

May I know what is the error when you are trying to submit games score?

May I know which part of the layout is not user friendly so I could improve it please?
msg i got when i submit game score.
Code:
 Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please [URL="http://www.mummysg.com/forums/sendmessage.php"]inform the administrator[/URL] and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Singapore Motherhood and Parenting Forum

NIisme

i just realised that this new layout doesnt show numbers of views and posts for each thread.
=(

edy

Administrator
Staff member
You could not reply because you are unable to find/see the reply button?

nurman02

Hi Edy,

got this message when trying to save the game score >>

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

joeybeadz

Hi,
The signature is very restrictive to 200 characters, including the banner quote. However, I see some of the signatures have more than 1 banner.

How can I enjoy the same?
Thanks.

Juz17

Hi,
The signature is very restrictive to 200 characters, including the banner quote. However, I see some of the signatures have more than 1 banner.

How can I enjoy the same?
Thanks.

Ya I also want to noe...I can only put 1...

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Edy,

got this message when trying to save the game score >>

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

I believe this is fixed.

Could you try please?

chiro

Does anyone have problems trying to load images? Or attachments?

I ended up using the basic uploader but the waiting time was long and I kept seeing the msg " connecting with mummysg or something like that

In the end i gif up posting in the classifieds

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Chiro,

Could you email me the image which you are trying to upload please?

I will do a test here

email@edylie.net

Cheers,
Edy

Does anyone have problems trying to load images? Or attachments?

I ended up using the basic uploader but the waiting time was long and I kept seeing the msg " connecting with mummysg or something like that

In the end i gif up posting in the classifieds

allycat

Hi Ally,

May I know the detail difficulties you are facing please so we can fix one by one?

Cheers,
Edy
The alignment is totally out on my phone so it gets very difficult to reply to thread. Also, I keep getting prompt to login even though I have seen the welcome message.

Juz17

The alignment is totally out on my phone so it gets very difficult to reply to thread. Also, I keep getting prompt to login even though I have seen the welcome message.
Hi,
Can I check how u post 4 tickers in Yr signature? I can only post one...