New stem cell to fix child 'Normal'

rae

Having a special child is many times more expensive than a normal child. How about we post our comment in Ministry of Health (Health Minister) and Singapore Budget 2010 ? Feedback for more support? Hope more special needs Netizens could post feedback for Budget 2010 commitee to take note. I intend to post:
1) raise the household income to be cap at household income $3500-4000 (in order to receive financial support), not $1500 or All special needs Sporean will automatically receive discount (lower than C class pricing) for hospital therapies, medical consultation, medication, surgery, etc.
2) Provide Childcare leave for all special needs parents till age 18 not stop at 7 yrs old cos we need more leave to bring our child for medical review, therapies, etc)
3) at least 50% subsidy from govt for purchase of special needs equipment
4) ..... stem cell subsidy??

not forgetting transportation costs too! i recently read tat the disability are asking for waiver, why cant our children, who are also disabled, get tat too? let me know how to sign up, i want to be part of it and i will get all my frens to support too!

Angelmum

not forgetting transportation costs too! i recently read that the disability are asking for waiver, why cant our children, who are also disabled, get that too?

I asked this few yrs ago, they said no such entitlement - never heard of such thing.
Will list this in my 'proposal' to the govt :001_302:

Last edited: