New to the forum

katherineallard

Hello

I'm new mother here and i used PEM confinement agency services for my confinement. The nanny was not bad. She was little bit slow in every work but the services was not bad. Any suggestions or recommendations about PEM confinement nanny agency.

marcfreund636

Hi i am Marc form Sydney (Minto). I am new here i recently join this great community , this is great forum to get information i read out all the threads on this forum and get pretty knowledge and also shared my knowledge in this forum....

pinkfluff

Hi!
We are a group of university students in Singapore, and are conducting focus groups for mummies who have celebrated their children's first month/1st year birthdays before. We are really interested to hear what you have to say about the celebration and cakes, so do help us by joining if you can make it.

It will be held tomorrow (Friday 1st Nov) in the Bras Basah area, at 7pm. A small token of appreciation will be given ($20 cake voucher from a local bakery, and light refreshments like cake will be provided).

Do let me have your hp number or text me if you can attend, so that I can give you the full details!

Last edited: