Newbie for Marijuana

Slowmad

Hi. I am Jackie and I do smoke. I just want some advice about my plant. I am a newbie for growing marijuana and I want to know about growing. I tried to used warm water and it is totally a disaster! I tried it twice but it's not working it out. the seed is wasted that it can't be looking like to grow again. I just want some guidance and I search some seeds http://kylekushman.com/topic/og-tea-special-sauce/ I want to pick up some seeds but I don't know how to start.

I don't think you should get upset because it doesn't work the first time. In fact, cannabis is an undemanding plant and tolerates hot weather easily. I know that cannabis grows better outdoors because it really likes bright sun. I don't know whether it needs to be watered with warm water. Research this information better. Maybe the seeds were bad, and something went wrong. I usually go to Toronto Cannabis Store For Everyone for everything I need. They offer a huge selection of flowers. Try planting again. I'm sure you'll do well. I wish you the best of luck.