Night Light

LaricTraic

Went to Harbor Freight to get an ATV battery (those work good btw) with my expiring 20% off coupon. Out of stock, but I noticed this solar powered, lithium battery, motion heat detecting outside LED light so I grabbed that, so as not to waste the trip, or the coupon.

I'm not using the solar panel that comes with it, it has a DC input jack I have wired to a USB outlet in the cabin (it has in internal 3.7v battery) to keep it charged. First of all, this sucker it bright, lights up the whole front of the place (photo doesn't do it justice, maybe the flash). I no longer have to bring a flashlight when the dog and I take our midnight pee.

Another big advantage for me: Since my cabin is powered by lithium batteries in my truck, if we arrive at night I have to leave the headlights on until I get the cabin plugged in and lit up. Not anymore, instant light with the internal battery.

WandsKingers

Yes, it does not compare with the power of my unique night lights, which I use throughout the house. You just did so many things to put precisely the lamp that you need. That's cool, man. You're a really good guy. And now I was wondering what kind of lighting you have at home or in the yard, you can tell me if it's not difficult... You've probably worked as an electrician all your life because I see how you understand all these electrics. You probably have vast experience in this field, don't you? In short, you did a great job, and you did excellent lighting!

Mamelelen

The main advantage of solar panels for me is autonomy. For the user, installing such a source of energy is reliable. There is no fear that the supplier will cut off the power supply for technical reasons one day.

ceyhbal

The main advantage of solar panels for me is autonomy. For the user, installing such a source of energy is reliable. There is no fear that the supplier will cut off the power supply for technical reasons one day.
This gives you peace of mind because the power supply system will never run out. There will also be no difficulties with sudden price increases or energy transportation. When the power plant pays off, you'll have virtually free energy in your home. Cheaper options can be chosen https://www.dragonsbreathsolar.co.uk/product-category/solar-powered-street-lighting/. Naturally, the initial investment should pay for itself over a while.

maryramp

Yeah, I agree with you, guys. Solar energy is irreplaceable. That's true. Btw, do you know where I could buy a solar flashlight? The other day I got myself this tactical flashlight https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Flashlight-Flashlights-Water-Resistant-Accessories/dp/B089T8HDBV. I go hunting very often, that's why I really like this flashlight. So, guys, I'd be really grateful for your suggestions. I've not managed to find anything reasonable on Amazon, so I'm asking for your help. Thanks in advance.