Night Wakes

jassmine

Help!!! What should I do.. My girl have been waking up at 5am to play, she uses to sleep at 1am-2am everynight n wake up at 12pm-1pm but recently alternate night or next night she will wake up at 5am to play n disturb us to join her.. My hubby was so pissed off but we try to coax her bk to slp but fail.. She will been keep screaming n crying till we left her off our arm n let her play.. She can stay awake till 11am n bk to her sweet dream.. What should I do.. She already been late sleeper baby.. Can't delay her sleeping time anymore, she only take a 1hr nap on the evening everyday

baby_elmo

Help!!! What should I do.. My girl have been waking up at 5am to play, she uses to sleep at 1am-2am everynight n wake up at 12pm-1pm but recently alternate night or next night she will wake up at 5am to play n disturb us to join her.. My hubby was so pissed off but we try to coax her back to sleep but fail.. She will been keep screaming n crying till we left her off our arm n let her play.. She can stay awake till 11am n back to her sweet dream.. What should I do.. She already been late sleeper baby.. Can't delay her sleeping time anymore, she only take a 1hr nap on the evening everyday
:nah: you mean your gal can sleep from 1-2am till 12-1 pm without waking up for milk?? Mine need 2 feedings at night about 4-5 hours interval and 3 hours interval during day time. Still trying to let her through the nite...

Have you try to swaddle her at night? i think baby can sleep longer when they are swaddled. If not, try not to let her sleep too much during the daytime.

jassmine

:nah: you mean your gal can sleep from 1-2am till 12-1 pm without waking up for milk?? Mine need 2 feedings at night about 4-5 hours interval and 3 hours interval during day time. Still trying to let her through the nite...

Have you try to swaddle her at night? i think baby can sleep longer when they are swaddled. If not, try not to let her sleep too much during the daytime.
Nono... My gal still drinking milk every 3hr, my gal dun like to swaddle since she was baby, u mean don't let her slp till 12pm? Wake her up earlier?

Phoebii Cheng

I think your bb kaelyn got her time all mix up already...you should routine her back to normal sleeping hour like 8pm to 7am the next day and in the afternoon about 1pm to 3pm is nap time and so forth

She could be thinking that 1 -2am is daytime to her that's why she wakes up at 5am, thinking that it is nap time

If you don't let her sleep regular hours now, next time when she goes school it would be difficult to train her....:tlaugh:

Ting

yeah i agree, her body clock alr changed!
u shld slowly adjust back her slping time to regular hrs instead. or u will really hv a hard time next time.
maybe starting from tonight, push back the hrs abit. like now she slp at 1-2am, try to make her slp arnd 11pm-12am today n wake her up at 10 am tomorrow morning. then let her nap earlier, arnd 3-4 pm.
then everyday u push her slping time earlier 1-2 hr til she is slping at arnd 9 pm latest.
so if slp at 9 pm then wake arnd 8-9am, then nap 1-2 pm (depending how many hrs she slping)..

jassmine

yeah i agree, her body clock already changed!
you shld slowly adjust back her sleeping time to regular hours instead. or you will really have a hard time next time.
maybe starting from tonight, push back the hours abit. like now she sleep at 1-2am, try to make her sleep arnd 11pm-12am today n wake her up at 10 am tomorrow morning. then let her nap earlier, arnd 3-4 pm.
then everyday you push her sleeping time earlier 1-2 hr til she is sleeping at arnd 9 pm latest.
so if sleep at 9 pm then wake arnd 8-9am, then nap 1-2 pm (depending how many hours she sleeping)..
i did try to let her slp earlier before.. eithe she refuse or she will wake up at 3am to start playing.. :embarrassed:

Phoebii Cheng

I think you hv to keep on trying and trying till she gets the message that it is bedtime....set up a routine before bedtime, like reading a storybook before bed? or on soothing music?

Ting

yes jassmine, u need to enforce into her mind tt slp time means slp time.
even she wake up also force her to go back to slp.
u can choose to pat her back to slp, or ignore her, dun on the lights, dun entertain her.

linalee

Haf u tried to dim down e lights in ur room? I trained my ger to slp at nite using my bedside lamps... 8/9+ i'll on e lamps n off main light... so tis can be a hint to make her slp too...

chiro

johanan can be very active before the lights are off, refuse to lie down to sleep, but when the lights are off, he got nothing to see and to play, so kwai kwai lie down

jojoki

try massaging? my bb is hyper b4 sleep time n even i can see shes very sleepy she cant shut down.. she will nurse nurse until eyes close.. thn suddenyl she will bounce up n start pointing at the clock, books,etc...

recently i tried massaging her (face head fingers) while she nurse.. and she will fall asleep easily. can try dat!