No MS, no appetite

sufeit0115

Hi all mummies,

I am currently close to 11 weeks pregnant, I had nausea (no vomit) only in the first 7 weeks, then nausea suddenly stopped. But I have no appetitte in food from 4 weeks onwards until now. I want to know whether is it normal? I saw many mummies experienced MS during their 1st trimester, so i was wondering whether i have normal pregnancy? :embarrassed: I also read some pregnancy website that vomitting and nausea indicate healthy pregnancy.

So far i went for 1st gynae checkup at 7weeks and can see flicking heartbeat....

ochklk

Hi all mummies,

I am currently close to 11 weeks pregnant, I had nausea (no vomit) only in the first 7 weeks, then nausea suddenly stopped. But I have no appetitte in food from 4 weeks onwards until now. I want to know whether is it normal? I saw many mummies experienced MS during their 1st trimester, so i was wondering whether i have normal pregnancy? :embarrassed: I also read some pregnancy website that vomitting and nausea indicate healthy pregnancy.

So far i went for 1st gynae checkup at 7weeks and can see flicking heartbeat....
Different pregnancy will have different symptons... I have heartburn thru out my pregnancy... whereas some mummies dun have, dun worry so much.. hee... If anything, the gynae will be the 1st to tell u. Must keep thinking positive..

sufeit0115

Different pregnancy will have different symptons... I have heartburn thru out my pregnancy... whereas some mummies dun have, dun worry so much.. hee... If anything, the gynae will be the 1st to tell u. Must keep thinking positive..
I guess i am really worried too much :embarrassed:. Hope the MS will never come to me cos i had one friend who started her MS only after the 1st trimester & continue throughout the 2nd trimester. :shyxxx:

Stan

Hi all mummies,

Dont worry, i also dont hv vomitting or anythg, only nausea sometimes. We are the minority!:001_302: Also i asked my mom, she didnt have MS when she was preggie with me too!!

zputriz

me too not much vomiting, occasional feel of throwing up in morn n night, den this time better thann before as w bb no. 1,toilet bowl was my good fren.. den i also lost my appetite.. unlike before.. so sad, bitter taste always at the back of my throat tt's i cant eat.. i tink it's normal.. n i try to eat fruits/drinkmore milk or soybean at least not so hungry...