NOC GANG - MAY crappy Talksssssssssssssssssssssssss

LETS VOTE FOR JUNE AVATAR THEME~~~~

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddy D

Alpha Male
where got so fast settle deee.....still coldwar....tis round, confirm super long deeee...usually i will go disturb him....but tis round, 4get about it baaaa...he wanna do it tis way everytime after we quarrel...then let it be......
Chill... :)
Give u both benefit of the doubt... both also got your own reasons... try to communicate without getting too emotional and avoid using harsh words/personal attacks.
Usually it's those negative tone/volume/expression of each other that puts one another off... and the content/solution get lost in the air... cos' no one is listening. :)

lawla12

been on and off pain since ytd.previously go got.but not cont few days dee

i tink u better go see doc yaaaaaaa........sayang sayang princess dearieeee

Chill... :)
Give you both benefit of the doubt... both also got your own reasons... try to communicate without getting too emotional and avoid using harsh words/personal attacks.
Usually it's those negative tone/volume/expression of each other that puts one another off... and the content/solution get lost in the air... cos' no one is listening. :)
he doesn't wanna tok to me...i ask those simple Q like "u wanna eat"--he no ans me.....then heck care lohhhh.......

he's the one using personal attacks...he's the one who curse my whole family....wad's there to tok.....

Queenbabe

Lawla dearie, your woody very close to the family is it? He is really childish how can he hurt your feeling by cursing your family.. he should talk nicely if he want u to give in haizzzz.. some guys are really jerk.. i think both of you cool down for sometimes just dont bother about him lorr....

apollo

orleng ai ai....you still going BKK next week?????
not next week, is next next week.. hehe.. think so bahh since they slowly stable down. my bro's another bunch of frens just bk from bkk on tues, he said they told him lik nth lehh, they still enjoyed themselves.. =P hopefully no more riot or what bahh ***keep my finger crossed** haha!

aiai, ur ahlao still insist letting his sis move in?

minn dearie, i think u better see doc!!! these few days u keep complain chest pain nehhh...

fioncess

Minn Dearie: i also chest pain.. dunno y suddenly like tt.. =(
Lawla dearie: i were you i also cold war de...
My mother day same as every sunday take care of baby lo...

apollo

Lawla dearie, your woody very close to the family is it? He is really childish how can he hurt your feeling by cursing your family.. he should talk nicely if he want you to give in haizzzz.. some guys are really jerk.. i think both of you cool down for sometimes just dont bother about him lorr....
queen dearie, we arrange a time, go aiai's hse turn table and throw his ahlao out the window wan?? :001_302:

apollo

Minn Dearie: i also chest pain.. dont know y suddenly like that.. =(
Lawla dearie: i were you i also cold war ...
My mother day same as every sunday take care of baby ...
just nw we go out den saw those florist shop selling teddy 'flower' 1 stick $4.90 only den i hint hint ahlao "wow v cute lehh! for mama day deeee..." den he said "yalo, very cute horrr?" :embarrassed:

lawla12

Lawla dearie, your woody very close to the family is it? He is really childish how can he hurt your feeling by cursing your family.. he should talk nicely if he want you to give in haizzzz.. some guys are really jerk.. i think both of you cool down for sometimes just dont bother about him lorr....

nope....his whole family lob to quarrel wif one another.......

tis time round, i tink cos he feels tat he's the only guy in the family, so he shd take care of the family....moreover his younger sis cried infront of him, saying tat no1 in the family lob her.....zzzzz

i juz tok to him....but still ended up quarrelling....i spoke to him in a nice tone n told him i'm not urging wif him, but i need to trash tings out n hope to solve the problem.....he say no need...evyting's solve....

then i ask abt his younger sis...he says no need my concern....i ask y in the 1st place his elder sis rent out the whole unit knowing tat his younger sis has no place to stay....he says cos she's SAHM, so no $ for the installment...i told him they could've rent out 1 room...he says its not euff....1 room = $550, divided by 2 (his elder sis n mum), each only gets $200+...his elder sis wanna earn income in excess of contributing the installment...so the only way is to rent out the whole unit...the rental is abt 1.2k, minus $550 installment ---reminder of $700...divided by 2, so each gets abt $350.......

then i told him--root of problem is tat they rent out the whole house....i ask if they can dun rent out...woody says cannot cos his elder sis is oso having her own problems....so she needs $$$$$$...so only solution is to rent out the whole unit...

then i told him tat he din tell me all these tings....he said he know my pattern.....he dun need to say evyting out, he know the ans...he said he already begged me but i refuse....i said in the beginning until now, i keep asking y for the reason of his family renting the house out...to b fair to me, if ur sis wanna moves in, dun i haf the right to know wad's the reason..moreover i din not say "no".....i never said "no" in the 1st place.....all i ask was the reason n he always flare up.....he said cos he can see from my face tat i'm unwilling...so he dun need to wait for me to ans, he already knew the ans in his heart....

he said marriage is abt sharing sorrows...but from all these problems, he can finally see my character tat i'm a super selfish person....then he went to say abt my family again, if they'r in trouble, dun go n beg him....((i already control my temper))...i ask him "is there a need to curse my family"....he claimed he's not cursing, the world is round...anyting can happen to my family n he's not going to help....

then he went to speak abt his aunt who juz passed away...he said there were not euff pple to "hold the joss stick" during the last nite ((its quite an ugly scene n pple were commenting on it))....then 2nd round, he said to me "i tot u shd help to hold jossticks too"....i told him i check wif my parents n aunties colleagues, there's no need to hold jossticks....though i din hold the jossticks, i helped out by folding the "papers"......evy1 is busy chatting, i'm the only one busy folding....no1 know how to fold the "lian hua" shape tingy, i helped out n turned out i can do smting smiliar.....so i folded 8 flowers while others were still busy chatting...i sat there alone, busy folding------din i help out???????? i asked him back tis Q....he cant ans then accuse me again for the josstick part.......

i know tat he's upset....but, shd he juz vent his anger n unhappiness on me????? he keeps telling me tat his aunt had already helped his family alot n he did not repay her kindness.....yes i know his aunt helped his family alot...but sry to say tat----then u oso expect me to repay ur aunt??? its not tat i'm selfish or wad....but i got helped out....i did my part yet u tink its not euff (josstick part)......from the day i know him, we par tok until we got married---i nv see his relatives at all...its oso after we visited his aunt in hospital, then he told me his aunt helped them alot.....so now, i feel tat he's putting his 遺憾 (tat he din repay his aunt) on me cos i din hold the josstick......

then i ask him so how he's planning to solve his problems...he say no need me to care...he wont beg me....i told him its not a matter of begging or wad, but if he wanna solve the problem by giving me a coldwar, is tis how it shd end....he says tat he finally know how selfish i'm, so i dun need to even bother to ask him...he will solve evyting himself.....

i ask if he intends not to tok to me n wanna remain giving coldwar like tat...he refuse to ans me.....i look at him for a long time....he juz heck care.....

then he posted in FB tis ----
[FONT='lucida grande',tahoma,verdana,arial,sans-serif]Only when problem starts to arise than u will see who is truely there for you.

[/font]
i know he's targetting at me.....

like wad i said----its a lose lose situation to me whether or not i let his younger sis moves into our house......i've already lost evyting i've fought for in tis relationship wif him......

Last edited:

apollo

nope....his whole family love to quarrel with one another.......

tis time round, i tink cos he feels that he's the only guy in the family, so he should take care of the family....moreover his younger sis cried infront of him, saying that no1 in the family love her.....zzzzz

i just tok to him....but still ended up quarrelling....i spoke to him in a nice tone n told him i'm not urging with him, but i need to trash tings out n hope to solve the problem.....he say no need...evyting's solve....

then i ask about his younger sis...he says no need my concern....i ask y in the 1st place his elder sis rent out the whole unit knowing that his younger sis has no place to stay....he says cos she's stay at home mum, so no $ for the installment...i told him they could've rent out 1 room...he says its not euff....1 room = $550, divided by 2 (his elder sis n mum), each only gets $200+...his elder sis wanna earn income in excess of contributing the installment...so the only way is to rent out the whole unit...the rental is about 1.2k, minus $550 installment ---reminder of $700...divided by 2, so each gets about $350.......

then i told him--root of problem is that they rent out the whole house....i ask if they can dont rent out...woody says cannot cos his elder sis is also having her own problems....so she needs $$$$$$...so only solution is to rent out the whole unit...

the pro is, his elder sis is SO SELFISH!!!! they rent the flat out, she dun nd pay installment, mil n younger sis got money, den ur?? let them stay at ur place for free? then ask them PAY RENT!!!

then i told him that he did not tell me all these tings....he said he know my pattern.....he dont need to say evyting out, he know the ans...he said he already begged me but i refuse....i said in the beginning until now, i keep asking y for the reason of his family renting the house out...to b fair to me, if your sis wanna moves in, dont i have the right to know what's the reason..moreover i did not not say "no".....i never said "no" in the 1st place.....all i ask was the reason n he always flare up.....he said cos he can see from my face that i'm unwilling...so he dont need to wait for me to ans, he already knew the ans in his heart....

he said marriage is about sharing sorrows...but from all these problems, he can finally see my character that i'm a super selfish person....
selfish? pls lahh, who is more selfish? obviously is his family! they 'earn' the money but ur gonna 'yang' them somemore?

then he went to say about my family again, if they'r in trouble, dont go n beg him....((i already control my temper))...i ask him "is there a need to curse my family"....he claimed he's not cursing, the world is round...anyting can happen to my family n he's not going to help....

yes he is right by saying the world is round, but he said to the wrong person, shd say to his family!

then he went to speak about his aunt who just passed away...he said there were not euff pple to "hold the joss stick" during the last nite ((its quite an ugly scene n pple were commenting on it))....then 2nd round, he said to me "i thought you should help to hold jossticks too"....i told him i check with my parents n aunties colleagues, there's no need to hold jossticks....though i did not hold the jossticks, i helped out by folding the "papers"......evy1 is busy chatting, i'm the only one busy folding....no1 know how to fold the "lian hua" shape tingy, i helped out n turned out i can do smting smiliar.....so i folded 8 flowers while others were still busy chatting...i sat there alone, busy folding------did not i help out???????? i asked him back tis Q....he cant ans then accuse me again for the josstick part.......

tell him, when his mum pass away next time, den mayb u can hold the joss-stick, but his aunt is his aunt!

i know that he's upset....but, should he just vent his anger n unhappiness on me????? he keeps telling me that his aunt had already helped his family alot n he did not repay her kindness.....yes i know his aunt helped his family alot...but sry to say that----then you also expect me to repay your aunt??? its not that i'm selfish or what....but i got helped out....i did my part yet you tink its not euff (josstick part)......from the day i know him, we par tok until we got married---i never see his relatives at all...its also after we visited his aunt in hospital, then he told me his aunt helped them alot.....so now, i feel that he's putting his 遺憾 (that he did not repay his aunt) on me cos i did not hold the josstick......

then i ask him so how he's planning to solve his problems...he say no need me to care...he wont beg me....i told him its not a matter of begging or what, but if he wanna solve the problem by giving me a coldwar, is tis how it should end....he says that he finally know how selfish i'm, so i dont need to even bother to ask him...he will solve evyting himself.....

i ask if he intends not to tok to me n wanna remain giving coldwar like that...he refuse to ans me.....i look at him for a long time....he just heck care.....

then he posted in facebook tis ----
[FONT='lucida grande',tahoma,verdana,arial,sans-serif]Only when problem starts to arise than you will see who is truely there for you.

if i were u, i will post in my FB: when trouble comes, den u look for me.

[/font]
i know he's targetting at me.....

like what i said----its a lose lose situation to me whether or not i let his younger sis moves into our house......i've already lost evyting i've fought for in tis relationship with him......
aiai, i think ur woody v gou fen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lawla12

aiai, i think your woody very gou fen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he only sees tat i'm selfish....i'm the one giving him all the problems.....

juz now i really tried to tok to him, hoping to solve the problem....we din argue.....he juz pour all his feelings out tat he has finally see through me tat i'm such a selfish person......i'm trying to explain evyting, yet he fail to see....he already set his mind tat its all my fault....

no point fighting the battle---i've already lost.....

stonston

Lawla, I think your hb v self centred.
Since he said tt he won't beg you, then it means they are not allowed to stay in your house! Cos he does not hv ur permission yet!

Honestly, I would pack all his things & throw him out of the house.
You should post in your fb "我为人人,谁为我? I work so hard to hv a life with you to call ours but you keep dragging others in. If I think for you, then who is gonna think for me?"

ur woody got any good friends who are married? Ask them to talk to him?
I know my hb's fren's wife got call him to get his help to put some sense into her hb.

lawla12

Lawla, I think your husband very self centred.
Since he said that he won't beg you, then it means they are not allowed to stay in your house! Cos he does not have your permission yet!

Honestly, I would pack all his things & throw him out of the house.
You should post in your facebook "我为人人,谁为我? I work so hard to have a life with you to call ours but you keep dragging others in. If I think for you, then who is gonna think for me?"

your woody got any good friends who are married? Ask them to talk to him?
I know my husband's friend's wife got call him to get his help to put some sense into her husband.

his all r pig dog frds.....no1 to help me...

my mum called me, saying tat she's very worried...if i need her help, she's will come our house n tok to woody.....the min i hear tis, i cried nonstop.....i dun wan my mum to get upset n worried.....told her i'm alrite....but i din tell her abt our conversation wif woody juz now.....

i know woody too well...if ask my family member tok to him, he will definitely feel no face n will even b more angry....moreover, how many times can my family help me.....in a relationship, tis is juz 1 of the obstacles which i need to face......i cant b asking my family to help me evytime i'm met wif a problem......then it will become my problem tat evytime i cant solve it wif woody n need my family to b peacemaker......

see how tings go baaaa...i've done my part by toking peacfully to him juz now....there's noting i can do if he refuse to tok to me....i already ask him if he intends to haf coldwar wif me, he kept quiet....then let him be.....

lawla12

actually, i feel like toking to his elder sis....really must rent out the whole unit....no other choice????

woody told me tat his elder sis dun wanna fork out cash for the installment $550 mthly, on top of tat, she wan some income.....tats y rent out 1 room is insufficient......

woody fail to see tat his elder sis is being selfish...he keeps saying his elder sis not working, no $...so need to rent out the whole unit to get some income.....

was tinking, even if i speak to his elder sis---wad solution can i offer her??

haiz...

apollo

he only sees that i'm selfish....i'm the one giving him all the problems.....

just now i really tried to tok to him, hoping to solve the problem....we did not argue.....he just pour all his feelings out that he has finally see through me that i'm such a selfish person......i'm trying to explain evyting, yet he fail to see....he already set his mind that its all my fault....

no point fighting the battle---i've already lost.....
oh pls! u're also PAYING for the hse! even if u dont, that is also ur hse! he shd respect u and not forcing u to accept every decision his family made!

his all r pig dog friends.....no1 to help me...

my mum called me, saying that she's very worried...if i need her help, she's will come our house n tok to woody.....the min i hear tis, i cried nonstop.....i dont want my mum to get upset n worried.....told her i'm alrite....but i did not tell her about our conversation with woody just now.....

i know woody too well...if ask my family member tok to him, he will definitely feel no face n will even b more angry....moreover, how many times can my family help me.....in a relationship, tis is just 1 of the obstacles which i need to face......i cant b asking my family to help me everytime i'm met with a problem......then it will become my problem that everytime i cant solve it with woody n need my family to b peacemaker......

see how tings go baaaa...i've done my part by talking peacfully to him just now....there's noting i can do if he refuse to tok to me....i already ask him if he intends to have coldwar with me, he kept quiet....then let him be.....
actually, i feel like talking to his elder sis....really must rent out the whole unit....no other choice????

woody told me that his elder sis dont wanna fork out cash for the installment $550 monthly, on top of that, she want some income.....tats y rent out 1 room is insufficient......

woody fail to see that his elder sis is being selfish...he keeps saying his elder sis not working, no $...so need to rent out the whole unit to get some income.....

was thinking, even if i speak to his elder sis---what solution can i offer her??

sigh...
TMD! his sis really sibeh selfish! she nd income so what? go wk lahh! or ask her hubby wk harder to gif her a better life! now if she rent out the flat wont affect others' life, then okay, but it is going to affect ur life. not only tt, it strongly affects u n woody's r/s! selfish woman!

lawla12

oh pls! you're also PAYING for the house! even if you dont, that is also your house! he should respect you and not forcing you to accept every decision his family made!

TMD! his sis really sibeh selfish! she need income so what? go wk lahh! or ask her hubby wk harder to give her a better life! now if she rent out the flat wont affect others' life, then okay, but it is going to affect your life. not only that, it strongly affects you n woody's r/s! selfish woman!

wad's the point...he tink i'm the one who's seflish..not his elder sis....he said his elder sis not working, so need $...so the only solution is to ask his younger sis to move into our house---but i refuse to help, so i'm at fault cos i'm selfish....

i already told him many times, but he juz fail to see wad's the problem, how to solve it....i did tried toking to him---i always get the same result---i'm at fault, i'm the one who's selfish.....he feels tat his family needs help, but yet i refuse to lend a helping hand---so, my fault again cos i'm selfish....

autumn82

lawla dearie!! *sayangs* Just let him cool down 1st.. take a step back at the moment. Anything you say now also becomes auto shut off.

He's really very stubborn and selfish.. Haizz.. :(

stonston

Lawla, just tell her tt since she made tt decision, then she should find a solution to hous them, not dump them!

& it's her personal choice to be sahm.
She should be asking her hb for $$$, not eyeing the house tt her mum still living in!!!
If she need$$, go work!!

If she's working & in debt, need $$$, I can understand her circumstance. But now, she's being plain lazy!!

apollo

what's the point...he tink i'm the one who's seflish..not his elder sis....he said his elder sis not working, so need $...so the only solution is to ask his younger sis to move into our house---but i refuse to help, so i'm at fault cos i'm selfish....

i already told him many times, but he just fail to see what's the problem, how to solve it....i did tried talking to him---i always get the same result---i'm at fault, i'm the one who's selfish.....he feels that his family needs help, but yet i refuse to lend a helping hand---so, my fault again cos i'm selfish....
if now, the house was kanna burnt down, and they got no place to stay, YES ur shd house them in. but now, is his sis backside itchy wanna rent out the hse. since tt's the case, ask her to pay $500 to u every mth, to help u pay for some bills.

Lawla, just tell her that since she made that decision, then she should find a solution to hous them, not dump them!

& it's her personal choice to be stay at home mum.
She should be asking her husband for $$$, not eyeing the house that her mum still living in!!!
If she need$$, go work!!

If she's working & in debt, need $$$, I can understand her circumstance. But now, she's being plain lazy!!
totally agree!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.