NOC GANG - MAY crappy Talksssssssssssssssssssssssss

LETS VOTE FOR JUNE AVATAR THEME~~~~

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawla12

Lawla, just tell her that since she made that decision, then she should find a solution to hous them, not dump them!

& it's her personal choice to be stay at home mum.
She should be asking her husband for $$$, not eyeing the house that her mum still living in!!!
If she need$$, go work!!

If she's working & in debt, need $$$, I can understand her circumstance. But now, she's being plain lazy!!
he dun see it tat way...he says his elder sis has 3 kids, she needs some $ of her own....she cant go work cos no1 take care of her kids....so she has no choice but to b SAHM........

her solution----dump her family into my house lohhhh.....she says tat since young, she's has been taking care of the house---yes its true....woody last time ahbeng ahseng, nv tink.......eversince she grad from poly, she has been supporting the whole house......even when all of them r working (his younger sis n woody), they nv contribute anyting (they only gif $ to his mum, but not the installment n bills).....his elder sis is still paying for evyting until now....

so woody says tat now his elder sis needs help, he shd do smting.....tats y he feels tat he shd take care of his younger sis since she has no place to stay......

if now, the house was kanna burnt down, and they got no place to stay, YES your should house them in. but now, is his sis backside itchy wanna rent out the house. since that's the case, ask her to pay $500 to you every month, to help you pay for some bills.

totally agree!!!
per above---woody says now his elder sis needs help, he shd do smting.....but yet i refuse to share his sorrows---i'm selfish~

Actually, I thought his elder sis married into a rich family? Why would she need $$$? o_O
she says tat she has totally zero savings...she needs some spare cash for her own since she has 3 kids.....

almond

wa... so many thing happens when i'm in ict....

lawla, i support you!!

so i will say this.... why don't you just move back to your mom place?

lawla12

lawla, i support you!!

so i will say this.... why dont't you just move back to your mom place?

does it help????

i'm already labelled as selfish n its ALL my fault in his mind liaooo.....even if i move back, he dun see it as he's being unreasonable.......

can tell u for sure---he wont ask me back deeeeeee.......

i really tried toking sense into him but din work.....its all my fault cos i'm selfish....hard to change his mindset.....

see how tings go baaaaaaa.......

almond

he dont see it that way...he says his elder sis has 3 kids, she needs some $ of her own....she cant go work cos no1 take care of her kids....so she has no choice but to b stay at home mum........

her solution----dump her family into my house lohhhh.....she says that since young, she's has been taking care of the house---yes its true....woody last time ahbeng ahseng, never tink.......eversince she grad from poly, she has been supporting the whole house......even when all of them r working (his younger sis n woody), they never contribute anyting (they only give $ to his mum, but not the installment n bills).....his elder sis is still paying for evyting until now....

so woody says that now his elder sis needs help, he should do smting.....tats y he feels that he should take care of his younger sis since she has no place to stay......

her sister got valid reasons... you shouldn't blame her... from what i had seen, and understand... it's a communication break down between you and woody... he didn't tell you everything, and every reason.... then, suddenly, just download everything to you... that's why you cannot accept everything...

per above---woody says now his elder sis needs help, he should do smting.....but yet i refuse to share his sorrows---i'm selfish~

same as above... you are not selfish... it's just that you got no reaction time... i feel that you are at a lost junction.... not frustration junction..

she says that she has totally zero savings...she needs some spare cash for her own since she has 3 kids.....

she might be having her own problem as well.... maybe her woody got mistress outside? that's why she is doing this out of helplessness?
consider what i had mentioned...

almond

does it help????

i'm already labelled as selfish n its ALL my fault in his mind liaooo.....even if i move back, he dont see it as he's being unreasonable.......

can tell you for sure---he wont ask me back deeeeeee.......

i really tried talking sense into him but did not work.....its all my fault cos i'm selfish....hard to change his mindset.....

see how tings go baaaaaaa.......
things already look so bad on the forum... moving back to your mom's place might just open a tender part in your woody... when that happens... you can talk to him.

as for now... he is just too self centred in his own world... talk also no use...
u get what i mean?

lawla12

consider what i had mentioned...

her sister got valid reasons... you shouldn't blame her... from what i had seen, and understand... it's a communication break down between you and woody... he didn't tell you everything, and every reason.... then, suddenly, just download everything to you... that's why you cannot accept everything...

----yes, i told him tat....i said to him tat i nv in the 1st place says "no no" to evyting....i ask for WHY WHY WHY....i even ask him tat n he admitted i din ....BUT, he said the look at my face is tat i'm super unwilling to help, so he knows the ans---i told him tat evytime he tell me diff story, evytime i need time to digest.....i need time to tink......he juz pushed evyting to "the look in my face tat i'm reluctant to help"---so its my fault....

same as above... you are not selfish... it's just that you got no reaction time... i feel that you are at a lost junction.... not frustration junction..

----yes, i'm very lost cos its a diff story each time...i dun haf TIME to tink......

she might be having her own problem as well.... maybe her woody got mistress outside? that's why she is doing this out of helplessness?

---i duno wad's her reason but i know his family toks abt $$ n $$$ only.....its all abt $$$$$$$$$$$.....

i only know his elder sis claimed tat now she needs help (she needs $$$$), yet no1 is willing to help her ....

autumn82

things already look so bad on the forum... moving back to your mom's place might just open a tender part in your woody... when that happens... you can talk to him.

as for now... he is just too self centred in his own world... talk also no use...
you get what i mean?
I agree, but another part of me thinking, so if lawla dearie moves back, then they confirm move over immediately deee!! Like tt worse right??

apollo

he dont see it that way...he says his elder sis has 3 kids, she needs some $ of her own....she cant go work cos no1 take care of her kids....so she has no choice but to b stay at home mum........

her solution----dump her family into my house lohhhh.....she says that since young, she's has been taking care of the house---yes its true....woody last time ahbeng ahseng, never tink.......eversince she grad from poly, she has been supporting the whole house......even when all of them r working (his younger sis n woody), they never contribute anyting (they only give $ to his mum, but not the installment n bills).....his elder sis is still paying for evyting until now....

okay true, ask what u said, her sis really has done her part alrdy. but still, i think it is v bad to suddenly throw them to ur, esp throwing the younger sis.

so woody says that now his elder sis needs help, he should do smting.....tats y he feels that he should take care of his younger sis since she has no place to stay......

can stay, y not? ask her pay abit every mth.. dun nd alot, ard 2-300 to help out with the bills.

per above---woody says now his elder sis needs help, he should do smting.....but yet i refuse to share his sorrows---i'm selfish~

she says that she has totally zero savings...she needs some spare cash for her own since she has 3 kids.....

but if her hubby is very rich, i dun see any pro..

lawla, i support you!!

so i will say this.... why dont't you just move back to your mom place?
bro, i think partly is lala dun wanna her parents to wry abt her =)

y today mother's day but i never get presents but my both boys get presents?!
hw come they got pressie??

almond

I agree, but another part of me thinking, so if lawla dearie moves back, then they confirm move over immediately deee!! Like that worse right??
i believe lawla is not selfish as her woody claim. i believe she don't mind her woody family moving in for valid reason...
and the main thing now is not whether the family moving in or not... cos's no matter what, they are moving in.... now... main thing is, it's how to get her and her woody on talking term again.

lawla12

you get what i mean?

i doubt it will open his "tender side"....

smtimes when we quarrelled n cool down....i bring up the issue (after a few weeks)...i explained to him again (we nv quarrel...juz tat i need him to know wad's the problem, how can we prevent it from happening again cos most of the times when we quarrel, its misunderstanding)...he says he know he understand but i can feel tat he's not listening....i dun feel any sincerity in him when he says he knows......

yes u'r rite....from the beginning, my sis already told me tat he's too self-centred.....he only tinks its EVYONE'S FAULT except himself....

princessminn

we went toy r us buy e mould to make dante's hand and feet dee.hubby buy star wars thingy then free a ben 10 ball.so both of them gt pressies but not me!

autumn82

i believe lawla is not selfish as her woody claim. i believe she dont't mind her woody family moving in for valid reason...
and the main thing now is not whether the family moving in or not... cos's no matter what, they are moving in.... now... main thing is, it's how to get her and her woody on talking term again.
:err::err::err:

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

almond

i doubt it will open his "tender side"....

smtimes when we quarrelled n cool down....i bring up the issue (after a few weeks)...i explained to him again (we never quarrel...just that i need him to know what's the problem, how can we prevent it from happening again cos most of the times when we quarrel, its misunderstanding)...he says he know he understand but i can feel that he's not listening....i dont feel any sincerity in him when he says he knows......

yes you'r rite....from the beginning, my sis already told me that he's too self-centred.....he only tinks its EVYONE'S FAULT except himself....
that's becos's he haven't really loss anything of value yet... if your moving does not trigger his tender side... then... it's time you reconsider your wedding vow....

lawla12

I agree, but another part of me thinking, so if lawla dearie moves back, then they confirm move over immediately deee!! Like that worse right??
actually, i've already lost the war..like wad i said:
--win lose (i win cos they cant move in).....(lose my r/s wif hubby)

--lose lose (i lose cos they move in)....(i still lose my r/s wif hubby cos he tinks ITS ONLY RIGHT TAT THEY MOVE IN N NOT COS I SACRIFISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

i've tok nicely to him juz now hoping tat he sees tat its NOT me who created all these problems n now tat i'm willing to accept his family moving in....but results i got is----my fault cos i'm selfish!!!!!

i believe lawla is not selfish as her woody claim. i believe she dont't mind her woody family moving in for valid reason...

tis time the quarrel is really bad....our genting trip is next week....got a feeling tat woody wont wanna go.....actually its not the trip i'm worried abt, its the r/s i'm concerned.....so if woody really dun wanna go, i know the crack in our r/s---hard to "mend" back.....

Status
Not open for further replies.