NOC GANG - MAY crappy Talksssssssssssssssssssssssss

LETS VOTE FOR JUNE AVATAR THEME~~~~

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

autumn82

:err::err::err::err:

Is it true that male & female have diff POV on the same issue??

Coz, Ian said the same thing as brO almOnd!

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

lawla12

that's becos's he have not't really loss anything of value yet... if your moving does not trigger his tender side... then... it's time you reconsider your wedding vow....

he did mention abt it juz now...he says marriage is abt sharing sorrows....now tat his family needs help, but i'm soooooo selfish----so its my fault again.....

he said he has finally see through me tat i'm such a selfish person...n he goes on to curse my family.....zzzzzzz

autumn82

actually, i've already lost the war..like what i said:
--win lose (i win cos they cant move in).....(lose my r/s with hubby)

--lose lose (i lose cos they move in)....(i still lose my r/s with hubby cos he tinks ITS ONLY RIGHT that THEY MOVE IN N NOT COS I SACRIFISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

i've tok nicely to him just now hoping that he sees that its NOT me who created all these problems n now that i'm willing to accept his family moving in....but results i got is----my fault cos i'm selfish!!!!!

tis time the quarrel is really bad....our genting trip is next week....got a feeling that woody wont wanna go.....actually its not the trip i'm worried about, its the r/s i'm concerned.....so if woody really dont wanna go, i know the crack in our r/s---hard to "mend" back.....
*huggies*

Yes, understand. Don't think things until that bad yet.. :) *pats*

lawla12

:err::err::err::err:

Is it true that male & female have diff POV on the same issue??

Coz, Ian said the same thing as brO almOnd!

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

u mean abt his younger sis moving in, no matter how we quarrel???

aut dearie---i'm trying hard to drill a hole into woody's brain, wanting him to UNDERSTAND tat i'm the one sacrifising....but he juz refuse to get it into his brains n push all the fault to me cos i'm selfish~~~~

almond

he did mention about it just now...he says marriage is about sharing sorrows....now that his family needs help, but i'm soooooo selfish----so its my fault again.....

he said he has finally see through me that i'm such a selfish person...n he goes on to curse my family.....zzzzzzz
that will be his childish side... make sure you hamtam him back ten fold when things get better....

right now... take the humble pie.... step soft... make him open up first... make him see his folliness.....

almond

he did mention about it just now...he says marriage is about sharing sorrows....now that his family needs help, but i'm soooooo selfish----so its my fault again.....

he said he has finally see through me that i'm such a selfish person...n he goes on to curse my family.....zzzzzzz

oh ya... need to tell you... you can use this reason to move back... just tell him, you can't stand his childishness anymore....

autumn82

you mean about his younger sis moving in, no matter how we quarrel???

aut dearie---i'm trying hard to drill a hole into woody's brain, wanting him to UNDERSTAND that i'm the one sacrifising....but he just refuse to get it into his brains n push all the fault to me cos i'm selfish~~~~
But he still dun want to understand. He's prob on auto shut off mode now, how you want him to wake up his ideas??

*sayangs*

cheer up & stay strong k lawla deariee~~~

Queenbabe

Lawla dearie,

I think your woody feel like he is being sandwich between you & his family( he feel very PEK CHEY ).. like what you say he is the only MAN in the house also because he dont want his mum to worry so he got to let his sis to move in.

*That stupid elder sis of him dont care about her own family at all really a bitch*

Haiz, actually my woody sometimes say things also too much then i hack care him dont talk to him until he come sayang me & say sorry. It helps if i hack care him for few weeks.. u know when quarrelling no 'Nice words' thats y he never think twice then he come & curse u+his thinking is towards childish side.. Sometimes this type of guy even you ask your mum come to him, he will also react the same way after your mum finish talking to him.

lawla12

that will be his childish side... make sure you hamtam him back ten fold when things get better....

right now... take the humble pie.... step soft... make him open up first... make him see his folliness.....

i tink its cos most of the time i start to tok to him 1st....tats y tings get out of hand----he always feel tat he's correct n i'm at fault....

like wad i said earlier each time we quarrel---after a few weeks n i explained to him again on y we quarreled last time, he says he oso knows its a misunderstanding...but i seriously cant feel tat he understand it.......

to me---i bring up tis issue cos i know at tat point of time when we quarreled, he cant listen in to my explanation.....nvm, diff pple has diff reaction when angry.....tats y i always bring up the issue, wanting him to understand wad went wrong (i'm not saying whose at fault)...i juz wan him to understand how both of us can prevent tat from happening again.....its impt tat we prevent such misunderstanding from happening again....but when he says he understand n accept my explanation----i can see n feel it in his eyes tat he still DUN understand it though his mouth says he understand....

oh ya... need to tell you... you can use this reason to move back... just tell him, you can't stand his childishness anymore....

hahahhaaa...wait till the issue is getting out of hand baaaaaa.....

tis is juz 1 of the many obstacles we need to go through.....i'm sure evy couple will haf their own problems.....

Queenbabe

I think you have two choices,

1) Give in & Act nice then he will treat u like "Saint"

2) Hack care & go back to your parents place*Might make the r/s worse* or you 1 2 end this marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.