Not wanting my confinement to end...

Hi mummies, i'm currently having my confinement at my mum's hse now, but it will be over soon and i drag to go back to my hubby's place. i'm staying with my mil, bil and sil will drop by sometimes with her kids.

I'm not on good terms with sil, we dun tok at all after a quarrel, and now is school holidays, i really drag gg back there coz im afraid she will drop by more often with her kids.

There was once after the quarrel, she called my hubby, but he didnt hear his hp ring, so didnt ans, then she called me, but before i can ans she hung up le. Then she call my hubby again and complain to my hubby, saying that i dun ans her calls. What if got impt things? Kaoz!!v then my hubby told me, but he tried to put it nicely la, he said, next time she call just ans lor, but i got so pissed off i told him off.

I wanted so much to have our own place, but my mil die die wana stay with us!! still tell my hubby that her biggest wish is to be able to stay with my hubby. Wa Lau!! I'm so pissed!!! he promised that he will get our own place before we got married, then now tell me he cannot lidat dun care his mum...

I told him, its not as if we are moving to another world, we can get a place near his mum, he still can visit him as often, but he said later his mum will be lonely. He said she will have no one to tok to at night. I told him, even now that we are staying together, he is also not at home at night, dun say tok la.... im really dragging to go back...how???:embarrassed::embarrassed:

diymummy

Is your hubby staying together with you at your mum's?

If he is then tell him that you really need your mum's help and staying another 2 mths. :x

keefu

Did your mum's place has any room for you, your hubby and your girl? Maybe can consider to stay there for the long run first...

As for your mother in law, tell her that still got your SIL to accompany her right?

Did your mum's place has any room for you, your hubby and your girl? Maybe can consider to stay there for the long run first...

As for your mother in law, tell her that still got your SIL to accompany her right?

My mum's place is 3 room and my bro is staying with my mum, so now I'm like in a room with my mum or sometimes I'll slp in the living room...

If I cont to stay here that means i can only see my hubby like 2-3 times per week. But coz I still have a 20 mth dd, my hubby had expressed his worry that his r/s with our dd may be strained... So vexed

keefu

My mum's place is 3 room and my bro is staying with my mum, so now I'm like in a room with my mum or sometimes I'll slp in the living room...

If I cont to stay here that means i can only see my hubby like 2-3 times per week. But coz I still have a 20 mth dd, my hubby had expressed his worry that his r/s with our dd may be strained... So vexed
Yeah can understand your worries... Wonder if your bro is willing to sleep in the same room with your mum?

apollo

Is it possible to move bk as planned and maybe u can just bring bb into the room if u ur sil is there? though is not 'healthy' for u n bb to keep coping in the room but at least can prevent conflicts. =)

Is it possible to move bk as planned and maybe u can just bring bb into the room if u ur sil is there? though is not 'healthy' for u n bb to keep coping in the room but at least can prevent conflicts. =)
yea not healthy to keep coping in the room.. have been coping myself and my daughter in the room for the past 2+ yrs.. but i will try to bring daughter out when i have time and energy.. it really tears me when i see that my daughter not being able to run around like other kids in the house.. we always do writing and reading on the bed.. about 90% of my time i'm on the bed and that's very sad..

Renzie

When the sis in law visits, maybe you can bring your daughter out for walks etc? At least both of you don't need to be coop up in the room, you can ask your husband to join you when he finishes work, and spend some family time together as well. Maybe also take the chance to go back to your mom's place? Or when its the school holidays and your sis in law will be visiting more often, maybe you can spend the month at your mom's place?

angiebaby

his mom can stay with his brother or sister mah, why must stick to your hubby? must be your hubby is the one who treat her the best, thats why she scare once not stay together she will lost what she have now? tell you hubby you can get a unit near the mom and go back dinner or visit everyday, then slowly change to every alt day, then 2 time a week.