Now 15th weeks still not having good appetite

Catty

Hi! This my 3rd time to be a mummy, now 15th weeks but still no appetite and very emotional too.. I still remember my 1st & 2nd pregnancy still ok, very relax and don't seems like getting pregnant, not sure why this 3rd pregnancy make me so suffering.. :eek:10:

CanCanMum

oh, i just read your intro....

yeah hor, actually if your expecting a girl this time round the feeling should be the same horhz.

maybe age catching up (eh, u r still quite young...) or maybe need to replenish blood or calcium? Coz no. 3 oredi.

Catty

Maybe bah but no appetite how to replenish blood or calcium arh? Previously got took some calcium pills, really suffering lor cos the tablet is damn big and got to take 2 in the morning, now taking vitamin or pills is like taking poison.. :we2arghh:

akachan09

Hi! Catty,

You may want to break down your daily meal intake or take something that you feel like eating. My 2nd pregnancy is also very different from my 1st one. No morning sickness, very good appettite, do all household chore / cooking / shopping myself when my hubby worked on weekends or till late night. Now, cannot carry too heavy things or do heavy chores, keep feeling giddy and cramping. It's worst during my 1st trimester, no appettite to eat, feel very nausea / sleepy. was on long medical leave. I tried to take a little food at interval time. You may want to try orange/cranberry juice if you have a "bland" taste bud. It contains vitmain C...good for you. Just my 2 cents worth...:001_302:

CanCanMum

Maybe bah but no appetite how to replenish blood or calcium arh? Previously got took some calcium pills, really suffering lor cos the tablet is damn big and got to take 2 in the morning, now taking vitamin or pills is like taking poison.. :we2arghh:
i realised i read your post wrongly...tot its fatigue....

ok.

i din have much appetite too during 1st tri. Wad i ate was spicy food. I had curry almost every other day.

or worse case take snacks instead of proper meals.

Catty

Hi! Catty,

You may want to break down your daily meal intake or take something that you feel like eating. My 2nd pregnancy is also very different from my 1st one. No morning sickness, very good appettite, do all household chore / cooking / shopping myself when my hubby worked on weekends or till late night. Now, cannot carry too heavy things or do heavy chores, keep feeling giddy and cramping. It's worst during my 1st trimester, no appettite to eat, feel very nausea / sleepy. was on long medical leave. I tried to take a little food at interval time. You may want to try orange/cranberry juice if you have a "bland" taste bud. It contains vitmain C...good for you. Just my 2 cents worth...:001_302:
Thanks for your advise, but i cant break down my meals as i got to work so is quite impossible for me to eat anything during working hours maybe i try to eat what i urge for if not maybe i try to eat something that come with soup.. ;)

Catty

i realised i read your post wrongly...tot its fatigue....

ok.

i din have much appetite too during 1st tri. Wad i ate was spicy food. I had curry almost every other day.

or worse case take snacks instead of proper meals.
But now i'm in 2nd trimester thats why i find it very abnormal, furthermore now even my favourite food "fast food" also cant manage to finish all.. :001_07:

smiley811

But now i'm in 2nd trimester thats why i find it very abnormal, furthermore now even my favourite food "fast food" also cant manage to finish all.. :001_07:
Hi Catty

I am experiencing the same thing as you. I'm about 14 weeks pregnant now but my appetite ain't improving. In fact, my weight keep reducing.

My morning sickness was terrible. I didn't experience that during my 1st one though.

I should assume this is normal ba cos I have a friend who had experienced serious morning sickness even when she entered her 5 mth.

And also, taking care of the first one really drains the energy out from me lo... you have two somemore wor... all the more stress.

Catty

Hi Catty

I am experiencing the same thing as you. I'm about 14 weeks pregnant now but my appetite ain't improving. In fact, my weight keep reducing.

My morning sickness was terrible. I didn't experience that during my 1st one though.

I should assume this is normal ba cos I have a friend who had experienced serious morning sickness even when she entered her 5 mth.

And also, taking care of the first one really drains the energy out from me lo... you have two somemore wor... all the more stress.
Hi Smiley811

I do have a bit of morning sickness in my 1st trimester but now is much more ok is only my appetite, my weight also seems to keep reducing, even my colleague and friends say i've slim down, maybe after giving birth our figure really can be as nice and sexy like we use to have it in our young days bah.. hehe..

As for my elder daughter, i don't really need to take care of her cos she's staying with my ex-auntie and my youngest daughter is taken care by my MIL from sun nite - fri nite so still can cope.. :eek:15:

Till now i'm not sure who's gonna help me take care of my 3rd daughter once she's born, as from what my MIL say she can't manage to take care my 3rd child due to their "Oldies reason" BUT also not sure she say it for fun or is for real, very headache for me cos is really impossible for me to find a babysitter once my child is born or at the very last min.. :bmad:

callieseah

Hi! This my 3rd time to be a mummy, now 15th weeks but still no appetite and very emotional too.. I still remember my 1st & 2nd pregnancy still ok, very relax and don't seems like getting pregnant, not sure why this 3rd pregnancy make me so suffering.. :eek:10:
All babies are different. I also hv this appetite prob with both my gers. 1st one did not hv appetite till 8 mths, 2nd one is worst, no appetite till she is born :) So after DDs are born, I will eat like crazy, hehe... Frens say revenge wor. Lucky thing is I did not hv morning sickness and no water retention for both pregancies. Gynae has been worried abt my weight loss but really bo pian.. force myself to eat also cannot! Look at the bright side, at least after delivery, we don't hv to go on diet lor.

Hi! This my 3rd time to be a mummy, now 15th weeks but still no appetite and very emotional too.. I still remember my 1st & 2nd pregnancy still ok, very relax and dont't seems like getting pregnant, not sure why this 3rd pregnancy make me so suffering.. :eek:10:
i'm also experiencing this feeling v terrible, sometimes hungry but cant eat much, den dnt eat much v fast hungry...really dnt know wat to do my previous pregnancies quite relax onli feels tired due to work. so u know the gender for third child already?

shiseru

This week I am in my 15th weeks too. Appetite is like my mood, it fluctuates, some days no appetite, sometimes famished but my intake is little :001_302:

Funny I seemed to have better appetite during the first trimester O_O

Stan

my appetite also not very good... everyone says for a preggie, i dont snack much.... then i at most eat 3 meals a day... sometimes only 2 meals (which is the norm for me before pregnant)...
but i am not hungry... how to stuff more?:nah:

sufeit0115

I used to eat a lot before pregnant....1st trimester no appetite to eat anything, now come to 2nd trimester appetite has improved but i still cannot eat as per my normal meal portion as before...also i tend to get hungry fast, so i just snack little bit & will feel full very fast.....