Nuffnang

Agnes Josephine

oic so i aint the only 1. I tot tat i am the only 1 like tt which i tot sumthing muz b wrong.

Eh dun tell me only three nuffnangers here rite which are cendrine, cyn n me? AJ leh??

*calling for AJ do u copy?* :tlaugh::tlaugh:
Rogered... Am still waiting... already been 2 weeks + liao... anyway, good things must wait... I also have people come asking me how come wait so long... duhz~ How to answer that question when I'm still waiting... I also don't know when...

Maybe as what XX mentioned, it's up to the advertisers with nuffnang to decide whether they want their ads to be run @ your blogs...

LoVeS

Rogered... Am still waiting... already been 2 weeks + liao... anyway, good things must wait... I also have people come asking me how come wait so long... duhz~ How to answer that question when I'm still waiting... I also don't know when...

Maybe as what XX mentioned, it's up to the advertisers with nuffnang to decide whether they want their ads to be run @ your blogs...
LOL u reply me roger~ Ya wait lor nothing else can b done *sighZ*

CynCyn

And also it depends on advertisers if they wanna advertise on specific blogs . If im not wrong they will monitor the blogs one after you register .

EforEileen

so troublesome de aar... me waited for few weeks oso nv appear anythin, i thou i insert the code wrongly so i ignore it..

Endoh

Alpha Male
Signed up a month ago... until now no ads.

One other reason why you see no ads is, they simply don't have advertisers on hand. If you are to take a couple of hours just to surf through the blogs that are served with ads, it's only those 2 or 3 advertisers.

Another week's time, I will be removing Nuffnang from my site. I am THAT close to writing a very bad review on it, because I ain't in it for money but to try how truthful are the "good words" about Nuffnang. I think I am not wrong to say it's nothing more than a hype.

Advertlets is much better.

Last edited:

CynCyn

I've 3 more ads coming in .

And I'm eligible for the first pay out already .
They say gotta wait 30 days to receive the cheque and I'm waiting to be issued my first pay out from Nuffnang .
A friend of mine has already received cheque from Nuffnang .

Initially , I just joined the fun of it . No harm taking a little space on my blog . And one day when I decided to log into Nuffnang after so long I realised I've been already earning $30 over dollars . So just continue putting Nuffnang in my blog .

And tadah , waiting for the first payout . Viola .

Adverlets pays slowly , I 1day earn $1 only .

Endoh

Alpha Male
And also it depends on advertisers if they wanna advertise on specific blogs . If im not wrong they will monitor the blogs one after you register .
It is impossible to monitor every single blog since they have breached the 4,000 membership recently. Can anyone realistically read every single blog of that 4,000 plus blogs? Unlikely.

I have written a (bad) review of Nuffnang as mentioned. :tlaugh:

Endoh

Alpha Male
Realistically, most of the blogs with ads running or pending are female bloggers. If Nuffnang is adopting the "sex sells" philosophy, I won't hold my mouth back.

LoVeS

Yes ! I got so sick of waiting that I just put the ad for fun in my blog . And earning is slow and little ...
yalor the earning is SO slow n little...see liao damn sianz....i prefer widgetbucks:tlaugh:

Endoh

Alpha Male
yalor the earning is SO slow n little...see liao damn sianz....i prefer widgetbucks:tlaugh:
There is hidden link behind Widgetbuck's widget. Check yours :) They have been slammed very badly.

In update to Nuffnang, there are new information that suggests that "false advertising" might had been adopted. The business also seems to be conducted in a very "shady" manner. I am only saying there's a POSSIBILITY, NOT an ABSOLUTE. This is the first time I use the word "shady" on Nuffnang which I have been refraining for a long time. There's only one thing I can say now, that the unique visits for Nuffnang are tuned to one hour. This is highly inconsistent with industry average of 3hrs to measure unique visits.

Also, I have information which I cannot disclose the source, that Nuffnang has no intention of serving ads to the lower band of bloggers at all. That is probably why some normal bloggers see a drop in their bands, except for star bloggers like Xiaxue or Estee, Ming's supposed girlfriend. That is unverified though.

I'm trying to find out more about the issue now, speaking to a few industry people. Those whom have not received ads all along or no ads for a long time after the first run, you might want to consider removing your codes. (If your friends are facing similar issues, spread the news.)

I also managed to push the story into TechCrunch - one of the world's top 50 most influential tech-blog, through one of my analyst contact. Read it here...

For myself, I have written two posts to break down the entire business model...
End of Nuffnang
Is Nuffnang only about money?

There will be a third post coming up when I have secure enough substantial information. The title will be; Advertisers First... Star Bloggers Second... Bloggers Wait.

Last edited: