Nuh anyone??

Rosha

Hi dear, u need a massage service?If interested call or msg ROSHA at (93766413).Untuk wanita yang akan menjadi ibu, yang memerlukan service juga bolih talipon atau msg saya untuk pertayaan lanjut.Terima kasih (Urutan seluruh badan berserta jamu dan bengkung)

Rosha

Hi sazalifra,mestila ade herbs.......abis nanti kalau tk apply macam mane nk baik.After giving birth ur perut n badankan uratnya masih swollen,jadi i apply param satu badan,perut apply tapil dahi letak pilis.perut u i ikat bengkung.perut u sebelum i apply ubat i tuam dulu baru i apply tapil last i pakaikan u bengkung.Faham?

xuezhen09

Its my 1st time giving birth in NUH..
I still have my doubts about them..
But no choice, all my lupus records are with them..

Which category bed are you all gg to choose??

zaclin29

I also have all my medical records with them and so far all my experiences with NUH has been really very good..
They have good services and the doctors and nurses are all very nice (for the various depts that I have been to)...

Im thinking of getting the delivery suite...

Have anyone gone for their hospital tour?

leecheng

I had my 3 sons all at NUH and my Doc is Dr T M Chua. Stayed in a1 single bedder and had good experiences there. Nurses were friendly and helpful.

Wishing all smooth and easy deliveries! :)

xuezhen09

I went for the hospital tour.. thinking about getting the A1 too.. but i am not sure what will the total bill size be..
I am just afraid that it will be too taxing on my hubby..

xuezhen09

They only told us the deposit amount to pay..
how much cash did u pay for the 1 bedded after deducting the medisave and all??

runningstar

I delivered in NUH by prof Chong ... A1 bed... At the end of my bill cost around 7k includes bb's bill before medi save. Nature birth with epidural

leecheng

Mine was normal delivery without epidural, A1 ward. Baby and I stayed for 5 days in total as he had to undergo photo therapy for jaundice and I stayed to bf him to encourage my milk flow.

I signed up for the delivery package for A1 (1 bedder), normal delivery. The clerk will advise on all the possible charges, and estimated bill size when they do the admission financial counseling with you 1 month before your edd.

Total hospital bill was about $5500 including baby's bill, we paid about $2k and the rest covered by medisave.