Nurse by profession nanny by heart

Smc_76

Hi. I’m a full time housewife, generating income thru home base setting. I’m a Nurse by profession and a passionate Nanny by heart. I’m in my early 40’s, happily married with three wonderful sons (16,13,12 years of age)
A Neighbor of mine urgently needed a temporary alternative care for her 8mos old daughter, and that’s how my calling have been realised. From her daughter to having another son, since then we’ve become an extended family. Inbetween those yrs, I gained another family. My second family is still now under my care for 4yrs now.
My kids love kids, and how ironic is that! They are great helpers and the best playmates ever!
Best thing with my job is gaining what we call an “extended family”...

ceyhbal

This is a wonderful story! There are no other people's children when you take part in their upbringing. My mother worked in a kindergarten for 30 years, and even after retirement, she continues to take care of the children individually. My sister also takes care of people, but older ones. She searched for a job for a long time before deciding between a public hospital and personal care in favor of homecareassistance.com. Only I didn't support the dynasty and went to IT. But our family has really expanded! I am well acquainted with the people my mother and sister work with. We congratulate each other on the holidays, go to visit each other. It's great, I always have somewhere to go.