Nursery rooms at shopping place.

Hihi, any comments on which shopping centre got the nicest nursery room?

In my opinoin,
CK tang one is well equiped, with steam steriliser. and comfy chair.
Compass point, can't find nursery room. Or am I wrong...hidden one corner.
Vivo city- went at the wrong timing...the room super smelly, as think the cleaner havn't clear the soil diaper.

Last edited:

marinetank

Alpha Male
Went to Taka before. Big open area to change diapers, plus seats for fathers to rest while breastfeeding ongoing at a separate place (cubicle style).

Ikea at pasir ris also not bad, with ikea bench to change diapers, hand sanitizer, and comfy chair for breastfeeding.

Ashbaby

Most shopping centre in Orchard road are well equipped with good nursery room, the rest Im not sure.

icy_haze

I like the nursing room in ion orchard. Very big n well equipped. Northpoint nursing room oso good.
Went to far east plaza nursing room the room is well equppied but the sales assistants working there very irritating.They very thick skinned and kanjiong type. keep knocking on the door wanting to get water from the nursing room, even though hubby told them i am bfing, they still wanna come in n get water. very irritating!!!! super pissed off!!!

izanyzam

For those in the East,i like the one at Spore Expo..Got comfy chair to BF..Also hot water provided..The one at Tampines One also not that bad (go to the one on the 5th floor)..Also the one at Century Square Tampines (the ones beside the ladies toilet @ level 2..)..They have 2 separate rooms but 1 is bigger than the other one..Can fit my huge Capella stroller in it..!!! :001_302:

wow vivo one really got roaches ah?...so unhygienic...maybe that place too many pple.
Ya i went to ion orchard too...got milk warmer too..
Taka one got hot water provided..however the hot water must see timing one...the sale person there say the water is front one central control...so if alot of pple use..then the water will run low...and thus the hot water will flow out very very slow and minimal. but generallly the place got alot of chairs and changing mat.

camom

The nursing room in T3 is at level 1, arrival hall, beside TCC
There's another one at the departure hall (can't remember which level), beside Bengawan solo. I second Isetan Scotts, got yakult vending machine too!

I hate the one at Plaza Singapura. So stinky!

The one at Taka is very popular, needs to share so hv to be thickskinned. Only problem is, no place to park the stroller and shopping bags within sight. Need to bring bags into the room with me unless hubby is ard to help.

Last edited:

bellerichez

Hihi, any comments on which shopping centre got the nicest nursery room?

In my opinoin,
CK tang one is well equiped, with steam steriliser. and comfy chair.
Compass point, can't find nursery room. Or am I wrong...hidden one corner.
Vivo city- went at the wrong timing...the room super smelly, as think the cleaner havn't clear the soil diaper.

Compass point have. Beside the Food court that side. Not bad. Quite clean.

Beanie

Yeah I totally agree with the Vivo City Nursery Room. It stinks and its small. The one on Level 1 beside beside Fossil doesnt even comes with a changing table!!

bellerichez

Yeah I totally agree with the Vivo City Nursery Room. It stinks and its small. The one on Level 1 beside beside Fossil doesnt even comes with a changing table!!

Ya true. i was shocked when i visit that nursing room. But they have one BIGGER nursing room beside Burger King.

Ya true. i was shocked when i visit that nursing room. But they have one BIGGER nursing room beside Burger King.
think they should improve man...as the place alot of tourist go one. some more if the room smells..don't think is healthy for the baby. and how to breastfeed in such a smelly environment.

lovedove

United squ and great world city have nice cosy nursing rooms...suntec nursing rm 's hot water dispenser broke down for a very long time and nothing was done ...