Nursing rooms in Sg

fazlin7

Toa Payoh HDB Hub ( second floor)

Also not bad, i give 10/10 for it.
Got 3 nursing cubilcle, 3 diaper changing bed, sink and pantry.

Queenbabe

Toa Payoh hdb hub nursing room is nice :) ....

The new ION nursing room cannot make it ... so small but that day meet a couple still willing to share the room with me , they are feeding their baby while i need to change ds poo hehe ....

uddermummy

Toa Payoh hdb hub nursing room is nice :) ....

The new ION nursing room cannot make it ... so small but that day meet a couple still willing to share the room with me , they are feeding their baby while i need to change dear son poo hehe ....
yeah, and they are always occupied!!!

uddermummy

You mean ION ? i think my hubby , me & dear son can occupy the room hahaha ... i already feel my house toilet small but now the nursing room even smaller zzzzzz .....
yeah, always someone in the room. :p

and when it's finally my turn, have to squeeze in 2 adults and a stroller

serenelm

i was at plaza SIN last week... the nursing rooms i went to totally can't make it... the one on 3rd flr (near the baby swimming ctr - tink is hwa xia) has no ventilation in the room, very smelly when i went in cos someone juz changed her baby's diapers, i guess...

the one on 6th flr (near foodcourt) has no curtain or door separating the nursing room from the toilet (tis nursing room is located inside the ladies toilet)... so u get lotsa ppl popping by to see wat we're doing inside... then the foodcourt aunties (those who keep plates/clean tables) came in, put their bags on the baby changing tables and started chatting away even thou i was trying to nurse ds3... somemore they can look at me, then continue to chat again... totally no privacy... n very distracting for ds3 cos he kept turning round to look at them (they were chatting at the top of their voices)... those at the hands washing basins kept turning round their heads to see wat i was doing too... after a while i gave up n left the place... lousy concept to put the nursing room in toilet!!! :(

uddermummy

actually, nowadays, unless i'm really desperate, or the room is really nice, I'll bf in the car at the car park. :p

Queenbabe

i was at plaza SIN last week... the nursing rooms i went to totally can't make it... the one on 3rd flr (near the baby swimming ctr - tink is hwa xia) has no ventilation in the room, very smelly when i went in cos someone just changed her baby's diapers, i guess...

the one on 6th flr (near foodcourt) has no curtain or door separating the nursing room from the toilet (tis nursing room is located inside the ladies toilet)... so you get lotsa ppl popping by to see what we're doing inside... then the foodcourt aunties (those who keep plates/clean tables) came in, put their bags on the baby changing tables and started chatting away even thou i was trying to nurse ds3... somemore they can look at me, then continue to chat again... totally no privacy... and very distracting for ds3 cos he kept turning round to look at them (they were chatting at the top of their voices)... those at the hands washing basins kept turning round their heads to see what i was doing too... after a while i gave up and left the place... lousy concept to put the nursing room in toilet!!! :(
Ya Lor ... some nursing room dont know which designer design it ... Lousy concept ... everytime i told my hubby they must do survey first mah if not no1 will 1 2 go there anymore hahahaha .... Smelly becoz the rubbish bin full of diapers with urine & poo thats y when we go in will faint .....

babylover

i was at plaza SIN last week... the nursing rooms i went to totally can't make it... the one on 3rd flr (near the baby swimming ctr - tink is hwa xia) has no ventilation in the room, very smelly when i went in cos someone just changed her baby's diapers, i guess...

the one on 6th flr (near foodcourt) has no curtain or door separating the nursing room from the toilet (tis nursing room is located inside the ladies toilet)... so you get lotsa ppl popping by to see what we're doing inside... then the foodcourt aunties (those who keep plates/clean tables) came in, put their bags on the baby changing tables and started chatting away even thou i was trying to nurse ds3... somemore they can look at me, then continue to chat again... totally no privacy... and very distracting for ds3 cos he kept turning round to look at them (they were chatting at the top of their voices)... those at the hands washing basins kept turning round their heads to see what i was doing too... after a while i gave up and left the place... lousy concept to put the nursing room in toilet!!! :(
Ya, totally agree, Plaza Singapura is such a big shopping mall but the nursing room is suck, i can say it's like a store room, no ventilation at all and poorly-designed.

isabelandrew

i went to tangs nursing room. the rooms are great but there is a BIG FLAW. the electric plug doesn't work.

i brought my electric pump out and wanted to pump. it doesn't work. it tried the another room (there are 2 rooms) also cannot.

i was so sad. i tot die liao breast pump spoilt. even wanted to buy one on the spot.

luckily i didn't

Guess what. i plug onto my home switch, it works!

#@$!

uddermummy

i went to tangs nursing room. the rooms are great but there is a BIG FLAW. the electric plug doesn't work.

i brought my electric pump out and wanted to pump. it doesn't work. it tried the another room (there are 2 rooms) also cannot.

i was so sad. i thought die breast pump spoilt. even wanted to buy one on the spot.

luckily i didn't

Guess what. i plug onto my home switch, it works!

#@$!
thank goodness you didn't buy another one! :tlaugh:

Hang

Hi Isabelandrew,

Check with u... u went to the one at Orchard or vivo? me going back to work in orchard area.. need to find nursing room there coz office has no place for pumping.

mimosa

i cant find the nursing room at TPY....where is it??

bugis junction...inside BHG also got baby room...2 nursing cubicles n a few diaper changing station

paull

Yew Tee point also have..haven went in b4, but from the look outside, quite nice..
Cozy, lights can be dimmed, and hot water supply also..

isabelandrew

Hi Isabelandrew,

Check with you... you went to the one at Orchard or vivo? me going back to work in orchard area.. need to find nursing room there coz office has no place for pumping.
Sorry - I missed your post. Is it too late to reply you? I went to Vivio City.

nancy

I went to Jurong Point last week and the nursing room was just 2 very big rooms (can even bring in the trolley and a a few family members). Only a hot water dispenser and a basin are available outside the rooms. Should be 3rd or 4th level.

littlehelper

AMK hub also has the rooms for nursing and changing diaper.
What do you mean by "nursery" at velocity?
The nursery is it like drop off ?