Nv married hospital bill Can use Bf medisave??

zaries

Hi mummies am wondering nt married but hsptl bill can use Bf medisave?? Am afraid my own medisave nt engh to claim...thanks

xicloudix

no... can only use those related to u.... for eg hubby, mum, dad....

why dun get marry?? can get the baby bonus also...

Carisella

Hi mummies am wondering nt married but hsptl bill can use Bf medisave?? Am afraid my own medisave nt engh to claim...thanks
Since your bf is willing to help take responsibility, why don't just go ROM first? don't have to hold chinese customary first also.. I ROM 2 years already haven't do customary yet also but got baby liao.. haha.. My parents don't mind because.. THEY ALSO LIDDAT LAST TIME!! Hhaahaahah

Amulet

no.. coz he is not ur kin.. bf is not counted.. but i think for baby's hospital bill, should be able to claim from his CPF since he is the father..

kittyyeo

Hi mummies am wondering not married but hsptl bill can use Bf medisave?? Am afraid my own medisave not engh to claim...thanks
Actually can wor... I use when I gave birth to my child...I am also not married... For my bill is split into mother and child... Cuz the father particular is filled in... I manage to use the father medisave for my child bills... Hope it help

Ting

if she is using it for the child's bill, shld be OK, but if for her own, she cant.