online purchase?

yipidy11

hi, i saw many online blogs selling those taiwan bags & korean accessories which are pretty cheap... do all the mummies here prefer buying online or retail outlets? Are the pre-order bags in the link below considered cheap cos' i quite like the designs ...

Kido Accessories

thanks...

elmo493

cleocat is selling something similar between $9.50 - $12.80. depend on colour

Last edited:

redjn

Ya agree, after comparing Kido & Cleocat, Cleocat is cheaper & some stuff are nice too. I found a few pieces quite nice thinking if I should order them.:bcool:

nana82

hi there

i'm new to this site so pls excuse me if i made any mistake :) keke... i agree that cleo cat is definately cheaper but the quality of the products are not consistant. some can be real good some can be real bad. so it's like a 50 50 gamble. of course if u heng and receive the good quality products then it;s definately worth it :)

jenny88

if you guys are looking for comfy shoes, cos now cannot wear heels for 9mths haha at least for me. i love flats, i found this website selling shoes online singapore at very affordable prices! some even 9.90 ,somemore now got gss!

newuser

I like purchasing online.
I buy online everything, beginning with accessories and ending with diet pills :)
It's convenient and much more cheaper!

evelyn33

I'm buying Reductil online as it's not available in my county.
Online purchasing is simple and convenient.
No prescription needed, no staying in a queue, no effort... just a Visa needed and patience to wait for the order.

Karmen

I am buying my Reductil diet pills online too. I enjoy making my purchases of any Health Meds I need online. It's easier, you do not have to go to the doctor, no prescription. Of course, I buy online because I trust this online pharmacy that sells genuine and effective pills. They ship worldwide, very quickly, and professionally worked!:red:

Last edited:

michal003

My first online purchase ever was this month. I bought generic reductil on cheapmeds4u.com and fortunately that was a positive experience. I received my order safely in the time-limitations. I will go on buying online as reductil is not sold in SG.

nora768

I usually do not believe in the efficacity of all these pills sold on the Internet.

But I've decided to try Sibutramine .. I began with those of 10mg !

And I was surprised to see the good result just at the beginning.. !

I feel really good! My body is back to normal and I feel so full of energy that I could run a marathon! My husband and my children are also impressed about my new look! Thank you!I just ordered the redutil 15mg on pharmacy-weightloss.net - a good point is the fact that reductil must be taken as a contraceptive pill (same time) so I like ..

I will contact you for more details of this treatment ;)

Last edited:

Manu

Hello all,
Today I'm going through one site My Voucher Codes Singapore enables you latest Zalora Coupons at free of cost. Hope you all also use these voucher and deals before that during final payment to cut your total cart value. I am just purchase Mango brand shoes from zalora and save 15% additional with discount coupons.
Happy Shopping
Cheers !!!!