online tutor

How do you feel about online tutors? How effective were they for your child?

• good online tutor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

inezshutts

Exquisitely does edubirdie actually work professional thoughts. I merely hit upon this web site and desired to enunciate that I've definitely delighted in reckoning your blog articles or blog posts. Rest assured I'll subsist pledging to your RSS and I wish you write-up after much more shortly

HailieHills

In general, it's good. But it depends on the field which your child learning and some more factors. For example, I can be a good tutor but for students more. I know everything about mla essay structure. First, it was my hobby and then writing become my business.

Millaey

Giving out coding tuitions to prepare your kids for the future that contains drastic changes.

GCE Olevel will be offering computing as a subject soon and those who are interested to enroll their children to computing should join us soon!

For those who want to prepare their child for GCE Olevel computing, we will be following closely to the syllabus and teach them accordingly. Our tutors are highly trained doing well academically and some are already working full-time as a coder. You can ask more about their qualification before deciding to join us!

Rates:
Beginner level ( for primary school ) : $50/h
Intermediate level : $100++/h

We believe that it is very important for your children to have a strong foundation in coding. Many of the high paying jobs at the moment require some sort of coding ( some fresh graduates are already earning 6 digits annually upon graduation ). However, we believe that coding is what it takes for this generation to live luxuriously now, but coding will the bare minimum for the next generation to live decently comfortable. It is not hard to tell that the whole world is going more advanced and a lot of jobs will be lost and taken over by machineries or robots. It is our collective duty to ensure the next generation is prepared for this drastic change.

Contact us at millaeycoding@gmail.com