Orchard Sophia - Freehold Living at Singapore 9

shawnabc77

District 9 is home to the New Launch Condo at 128 and 130 Sofia Road. A group headed by Oxley Holdings is selling the two estates on a 296913 sq ft property as an en-bloc. A 99-year lease and increased usage of the property will incur additional costs for the new owners.

Orchard Sophia is still an unexplored investment and property acquisition potential for both investors and homebuyers alike. District 9 in Singapore is home to two former residential projects. Freehold projects with more than 80% owner approval are available in both cases. The area around this enclave is full with conveniences, as well.

There is no better place to live in District 9 than the New Launch Condos at 128 & 130 Sofia Road. A group headed by Oxley Holdings is selling the two estates on a 296913 sq ft property as an en-bloc. According to estimates, the land's 99-year lease and its increased usage will cost the new owners additional fees.

Orchard Sophia is still an unexplored investment and property acquisition potential for both investors and homebuyers alike. Singapore's exclusive district nine is home to the two previous residential estates. Freehold projects with more than 80% owner approval are available in both cases. The area around this enclave is full with conveniences, as well.

Orchard Sophia has a total gross floor area of 23,828 square feet, which is located in the Mount Sophia neighborhood. In 2020, the properties will be auctioned for S$62 million. There is a good chance that the properties will sell for more than that. In addition, the property's price will almost certainly be raised by the developer.

I think it's quite relevant. It's so cool when older people have free access to medical services. Older people need extra care from their loved ones. Unfortunately, I have to visit hospitals often because I have old parents who suffer from various illnesses. They need constant supervision and care, so I can't leave them alone for long periods. I plan to go on a trip with my family. I have considered several California assisted living facilities where I can accommodate my parents for a while. Now I'm sure they will get the care they need while I'm away.

Last edited: